Backstage news on a major Wrestlemania match

XXX.

WWE officials are currently discussing The Undertaker vs John Cena at WrestleMania 32, and current creative plans are heading in that direction.

Undertaker vs Cena is a WrestleMania match that WWE has been discussing for years, and it appears the match might finally take place next year.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer seems to be corroborating the match plans, as he noted he was recently thrown a WrestleMania red herring. Meltzer noted a WWE source contacted him out of the blue and said that WWE is going in a different direction, and Cena and The Undertaker have different plans for WrestleMania 32.

In related news, Meltzer is reporting that while Seth Rollins injury will change plans for at least two big matches at WrestleMania 32, WWE does have some creative plans locked down for the big event.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Taker vs Sting would be way better. I swear to god if Cena pins Taker at Mania i will end on up youtube breaking something.

Just meant that in terms of it being the lesser of the two evils. I'd take him facing literally anyone over Cena, even Sting who sucks dick. :lol:

They would have just had Cena go over, which would be a waste of the streak even more so than giving it to Brock.

Exactly this. It's about time Cena put someone ELSE over.

Would rather keep them both away from any wrestlemania matches or give them only cameo appearances.

I doubt that anyone want's to watch such matches anymore.

Give some fresh Talent a chance, build them up till then and prepare them for a great match with some stipulations.

Every year is cena, triple h and undertaker, it get's boring with the time to say the least.

It would be also awesome if we could get a divas title match up for wrestlemania after so many years of getting either nothing or some celebrity matches no one want's to watch (Maria menounos style as exampe :P).

Archived