Wrestler stat spreadsheet available now

~Shady Brionne~

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_Zkyoqda9ycwe1vZs9NaeUEBYLkBbRkKdAB1SnTyRho/edit?usp=sharing

This is a spreadsheet listing every stat for every in-game wrestler, barring the Terminators.

It can't be edited online, but you can download it for your personal use.

I will update it as the new DLC is released.

Note: The page marked CAWs is blank, it is intended (in conjunction with the other pages) for you to determine stats for your own CAWs.

The first three pages are self explanatory, the "All Talent and Cena" page has all the stats of those pages in one page. There is also a "Maximums" page, which has the maximum stats by weight class, and "Select all", which you can copy the values in the cells, and paste in the search box, to sort the stats as you see fit.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

I've never understood the stat-system in WWE games... From the worst to the best guy on the main roster there's a 17 point overall difference - that's nothing.

Kalisto has only 10 points less in arm power compared to Viktor - And Sin Cara 15 MORE than Kalisto, which is the same arm power as Triple H and Rusev - what the *Censored*.

I've never understood the stat-system in WWE games... From the worst to the best guy on the main roster there's a 17 point overall difference - that's nothing.

Kalisto has only 10 points less in arm power compared to Viktor - And Sin Cara 15 MORE than Kalisto, which is the same arm power as Triple H and Rusev - what the *Censored*.

Nearly a decade ago they used to be somehow properly done, but then fans complained about low overalls for main eventers and future WWE Champions

Nearly a decade ago they used to be somehow properly done, but then fans complained about low overalls for main eventers and future WWE Champions

Yeah, I definately remember there being a bigger gap, or at least a very different feel between a top-tier star and a jobber. Now Sin Cara is apparently as strong as Rusev.

Comparatively - FIFA has a gap of 50 overall points between the worst overall and the highest in game, with largely the same amount of categories, and a X/100 system. Granted, Fifa's scope is muuuuch wider, and 2k would need to include small indy-promotion stars to truly liken to the fact that Fifa has players from shit teams in shit ligas. But even going by just the best english league, the highest rated player has 89 overall, and the lowest 46, and that's a huge difference, not to mention a realistic one.

I'm not sure it only goes by +/- 5 increments, but if it doesn't, then I honestly don't see why the default wrestlers all have 5 increment stats, instead of going into a bit more depth. There is no way Sin Cara should have 15 more arm power than kaliso, especially considering that puts him on terms with HHH and Rusev... They should've dropped Kalisto down further, leaving a lot more room to play around with before you made a goddamn luchador as beefy as a powerhouse.

The only one even close to being realistic is Big Show.

EDIT: Just realised Bo Dallas has an 83 overall - I mean..... honestly..

I checked. It can be changed in +/-1 increments. I agree, it doesn't make a bit of sense, some of these stats.

Stephanie McMahon: 83 overall

Jake Roberts: 82 overall

Sgt. Slaughter: 80 overall

And apparently, Eva Marie is better at chain wrestling than the two retro Undertakers?

These are bad.

Developer's inaccuracy aside, hoooooooly hell somebody actually went and did this. I don't have the game and probably never will but still every year I go into a txt file and edit CAW attributes to correspond to what the new game has available. The one thing I never really took the time to do was compare each stat with everybody on the roster to make a proper assignment. I normally don't get the Accelerator (which is still the dumbest thing imo that I have to pay YOU to let ME edit MY game... really?), so I just do my best to work around the wonky stats Especially in speed, my gawd. I remember going back through HCTP as WWE superstars (usually higher ranks) and editing stats between CAW Seasons but at least that game was fun enough to where having to do that was fine. I'm not paying 2Kyukes to edit stats... sorry. I refuse.

Anyways, thank you. I guess the one question I have would be if you were to put some CAWS on that list, would those automatcially appear in the All Talent page or would you have to change some settings?

Archived