IQpVebF.png

Fv9S7Qk.jpg

D-Von Dudley

Tags: D-Von Dudley, The Dudley Boyz, Dudleys, Dudleyz, 3D

fIR7Bzr.png

UIfz9pu.png

si5tBDh.png

Video:

This was from V.1. In game module has changed, move-set is the same (Other than Dropkicks removed from Bubba Ray), Entrance is the same.

Bull Dempsey

Tags: Bull Dempsey, Bull-Fit, NXT, Bull

rXWc0GX.png

V1qAILr.png

7dzAVFA.png

Pretty Awesome work! love to see more when you do more and I hope to see you more on the fourms.

Thanks, I'm going to start up on either Apollo Crews or Bull Dempsey first. I wanna do Crews but all the pictures I find for face scans he's smiling real big with his teeth showing.

D-Von looks too blocky, try to fix Bubba head shape, and use the Zeb Colter's jacket instead of using one shirt

D-Von's head, body, or both? The body I've noticed after playing some matches with him, so I will be fixing that. His head needs some cleaning up to, so I'll try and work that out.

And I'll try and clean up Bubba's face, and thank you for telling be about Zeb's Jacket. Hadn't even looked in there so I made due with the referee shirt, this is much better.

Here is a preview of my Bubba Ray update, it's not quite done yet still needs a little work. I don't like how the portion of the face under the eyes looks like it has no detail so I re did the face scan and didn't smuge his face so much. I hit my download limit for the night so I couldn't do anything else. Hopefully will have this out in the next few days. I might also get a new logo for the back as the one I'm using now is getting distorted on the new shirt. I can't for the life of me get a good picture of his tattoo's either, they all come out grey as soon as I stretch them out on his arm. Any thing anyone notices I should change before I release it let me know, constructive critisim is welcome.

pFFHq1z.png

3cBpyIU.png

Here is a preview of my Bubba Ray update, it's not quite done yet still needs a little work. I don't like how the portion of the face under the eyes looks like it has no detail so I re did the face scan and didn't smuge his face so much. I hit my download limit for the night so I couldn't do anything else. Hopefully will have this out in the next few days. I might also get a new logo for the back as the one I'm using now is getting distorted on the new shirt. I can't for the life of me get a good picture of his tattoo's either, they all come out grey as soon as I stretch them out on his arm. Any thing anyone notices I should change before I release it let me know, constructive critisim is welcome.

pFFHq1z.png

3cBpyIU.png

That's looking good.

Okay so this should be the final draft for Bubba, I'm going to finish D-Von before put Bubba up for Download because I want to release them at the same time. I've checked everything off my list other than updated tattoo's as I've all but given up on those. Everything I try comes out terrible and it's just frustrating me at this point. I don't think I can get the face any better than it already is, and I've now added the alt attire. I may have to clean that up a little bit, but other than that I don't think there is much I can really improve. As always, constructive critisisim is welcome.

I4uwT3Z.png

hYDYM9c.png

3XmcfHg.png

I'm going to try and get these out by Wednesday but there is a chance I won't finish in time. I really take my time on these, and I can't spit out several in a week like some others can and have them look good. Bubba and D-Von are both my first serious attempts at CAW's ever, I made a half assed attept at a Finn Balor last year when I rented the game, and that was all the practice I ever had before this. Maybe over time I'll be able to speed up the process but as of now these take me a few days to complete. I also work two jobs so that doesn't help.

Edit: Here's what I got a chance to do tonight on D-Von, it's getting late so I'm just gunna do a little more with the attire then go to bed. I'm not really content on the face, I feel like something needs changing but I'm not sure what. I tried putting the face scan as face art like I did with Bubba, but no matter what I do his lips come out deformed so I have to stick with the normal face scan. But something just seems off, what should I do with his head? Should I scrap this picture and try another one, or do I just need to reshape his head a little bit. Here is the picture.

UOZkvtg.png

Yeah it looks a lot better in this picture for some reason, I think it's because the skin tone looks lighter. In game he looked way to dark so I lightened up the skin a little bit and did some minor adjustments on his face. Still looks basically the same. What is it that you don't like about Bubba? Is it the Hairline? It's started bugging me and I wish I hadn't removed the hair from the face scan now.

On a side note these are definitely going to be up either late tonight or some time tomorrow. After that I'm going to start working on one of a few people depending on who I can find good pictures for. Either Braun Stroman, Bull Dempsey, Rhyno, Jordan and Gable, Dash and Dawson, Mojo Rawley, Tye Dillinger, Soloman Crowe, Apollo Crews, or James Storm. Basically anyone who's missing from the Roster and being used a lot on TV and won't be in a DLC. I may attempt the Four Horsewomen at some point but the ones that are up all all pretty good, especially Sasha. I probably won't ever bother with her.

Edit: Final Versions now in first post and up for download on Community Creations.

Decided to start working on Bull Dempsey as I found a pretty good face scan, this one has actually been really easy for me compared to Bubba and D-Von, threw this together in about an hour. Attire isn't done, still need to upload Bull-Fit Logo's and find a good entrance attire.

Edit: Would of finished this tonight but I ran out of downloads so I couldn't add the last two logo's to his entrance attire. On that topic, anyone have any ideas on what to use instead of what I got? Any other constructive criticism is as always welcome.

Edit2: Realized I missed his wrist tape, that is now fixed.

mOcNZtn.png

Y2elq7j.png

Any input on Bull Dempsey? I can have it up for download tonight, but if no one likes it I will go back to working on it again before releasing it.

Edit: Uhh, well I'm going to need to find something new for the entrance attire. Trying to add the logo's to it now and I've encountered a bit of a glitch.

ypUN6sL.png

Bull Dempsey Final Preview

rXWc0GX.png

V1qAILr.png

7dzAVFA.png

So I think I figured out the robe, it isn't optimal and if you zoom in enough you can still see the "Simply Ravishing" on the back of it behind the "BULL-FIT". But I think it still looks better than the old one. I've included a robeless alt attire so if people don't like the robe they can use that. All I have to do is moveset and entrance now and this will be done. It should be up by tomorrow, the robe took me a lot longer than I had hoped for. I'd also really like any kind of feedback on this before I post this, as I have no clue yet if anyone thinks this is any good.

Downloaded ur Bull. Best one out there I think. Could you make some more caws from other organizations

I highly doubt that will happen, might end up doing AJ Styles, The Young Bucks, Doc Gallows and maybe Grado but other than them I only plan on doing missing main roster/NXT guys. I don't watch any other promotion so I really have no interest in doing them. Also thank you.

Archived