Manager Relationships in MyCareer

Patrick

Hey!

So Paige is my manager and suddenly the two blue bars I had with her are gone and now we seem to be neutral or whatever...

What decides your relationship status with your manager? How can I make sure I dont lose her/have a bad relation?

Oh... and

Is it possible to romance them? :hqhq:

Now I have 1 red bar with her :'( WHY

Is she face and you turned heel?

Do you have many fast matches with 1 to 3 stars on rating only?

Did your personality Change to something she is against (too aggressive? too bold? other?).

There are several factors.

I have Rosa as my Manager, when I put up a low Rating match her friendship dropped by a bar.

Then in my next time I have a 4 stars match and it went up again.

She is face and I'm face too.

Is she face and you turned heel?

Do you have many fast matches with 1 to 3 stars on rating only?

Did your personality Change to something she is against (too aggressive? too bold? other?).

There are several factors.

I have Rosa as my Manager, when I put up a low Rating match her friendship dropped by a bar.

Then in my next time I have a 4 stars match and it went up again.

She is face and I'm face too.

Thank you so much!

I am face and she is face.

But I do end matches rather quick because I make them submit so easily :D, I usually get 1-3 stars, 3 at most :P

Okay thanks I will focus on that

Damnit!

Just landed a 4 star match, and yet another red bar! 3 red bars now, wtf is going on?!

Her dominant is "Paerseverant" and mine is "Prideful". On the bar between Perseverant and Desperate, I am exactly in the middle... Havent gotten any interviews so I cant even change it ;_; I dont wanna lose her

Archived