Jordan's Creations - Rhyno, Dudley Boyz UPLOADED, HBK Beard WIP 6/3/16

jordanjabroni

Though I've dabbled in creation modes in the past and helped people out, this year I'm going full force into this game! I'm super new to this so please shoot me your feedback but keep it constructive!

Rhyno%20small.jpg

RHYNO

Search tags: rhyno, rhino, nxt, ecw, jordanjabroni

Moveset: NewAgeOutlaw716

Rhyno here is based on his most recent run in NXT, featuring his current tattoos and with a thicker build - though not as bear-like as when he made his NXT debut (he seems more toned as of late). The singlet was based on the one worn in games like Smackdown vs. Raw, Wrestlemania 21 and Day of Reckoning but the textures were completely recreated by tracing and inking them onto paper and editing them in Photoshop to make them clear and crisp. The face texture was primarily the one from TNA Impact Wrestling with a WWE one blended in as the TNA textures look a bit too dirty and porous when imported here. The vest doesn't have a GORE TOUR logo as I haven't been able to find one high quality enough to use, but if anyone can hook me up then you'd be credited. Also, if anyone has a more accurate star tattoo then that would be appreciated too.
Update: Version 2 is now uploaded. Due to a glitch, the very first version of this CAW is still available for download despite being removed from my uploads list. Be sure to download the one that says Version 2 in the description, which features a larger head and more accurate body morph.

Rhyno%20face.jpg

WWE%202K16_20151112231919.jpgWWE%202K16_20151112231908.jpgWWE%202K16_20151112190232.jpgWWE%202K16_20151112182053.jpgLogo%20process.jpg

Bubba%20small.jpgRender%20template%20small.jpg

THE DUDLEY BOYZ

Search tags: dudley_boyz, dudley_boys, bubba_ray, bubba_ray_dudley, d-von, d-von_dudley, jordanjabroni

Moveset: jjman67 (Bubba), AwesomeBDiddy (D-Von)

Finally got round to uploading these two! Happy enough to sign off on them for now. If you have the Terminator DLC, swap their pants to Arnold T1's beige pants, change the colour to grey but leave the logos intact. I did this so that non-DLC users could download and enjoy these CAWs. Bit ticked off that you can't add the '3D' onto the boots without it replicating on both, so I just left them off entirely.

WWE%202K16_20151120230823.jpg

WWE%202K16_20151120230041.jpg

WWE%202K16_20151120230121.jpgWWE%202K16_20151120230017.jpg

WORKS IN PROGRESS

WWE%202K16_20160306192800.png

Thoughts?

Be sure to track this topic, leave feedback below and keep it positive!

His head isn't proportioned right with his body size. It's smaller than what it needs to be.

This is something I'm gonna try and fix in the next update, thanks for the feedback. I just hope I can find a way to do it without his facial features looking tiny!

As for everyone else, thank you so much!

BUMP - Dudley Boyz uploaded!

Dudleyz look great although Bubba needs his shirt logo.

Reuploaded with the logo ;)

Picked them up, no alts for them though?

Been neglecting WWE with Black Ops III, Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4 in rotation! In fact I've not started MyCareer, Showcase OR Universe which I've been dying to do, but I thought I'd do some CAWs first. I might re-upload with grey camo for Bubba and woodland camo for D-Von like they used this year but with them being a tag team, I just wanted them to match first.

One of the reasons the Dudleys took so long to upload, I had to draw Bubba's tattoo and make a texture out of it!

Untitled-3.jpg

Big%20tat%20drawn.jpg

Bubba%20Ray%20Left%20Arm%20Tat%20v3.png

Archived