update messes up tyler breeze's entrance

josesaladbar

"good work 2K" okay? Does no one here actually understand how difficult an intricate making patches is? There are going to be some growing pains.

It's like magic, isn't that how it works?

We talking Merlin Magic or magiscience magic?

"good work 2K" okay? Does no one here actually understand how difficult an intricate making patches is? There are going to be some growing pains.

true to a point, and the patch was quick but removing something there was no issue with at all is a bit weird, especially when its central to that wrestlers persona

true to a point, and the patch was quick but removing something there was no issue with at all is a bit weird, especially when its central to that wrestlers persona

That's not how it works though.

Editing one thing can screw up something completley different and it's not easy to find out why.

Patches are not cut and dry. They didn't remove it, they likely altered something to fix a bug and it unintentionally changed something else, resulting in this. There is no malice or anything like that here, just a case of coding doing what coding does.

Patches are not cut and dry. They didn't remove it, they likely altered something to fix a bug and it unintentionally changed something else, resulting in this. There is no malice or anything like that here, just a case of coding doing what coding does.

Exactly, we all remember the Hogan leg drop fiasco last year huh?

Guy has every right to be upset.

We pay so much money for these new consoles and games. I actually think it's a disagrace that we essentially do their beta testing. Then we're meant to be ok with there being new issues created after a patch?

Can't agree guys, sorry.

The fundamentals of this game are fantastic, but by God, there's so many issues that it's really soured me. I just don't have a yearning to play it. Everything I try seems to have an issue eventually. The CAA is crap when your design disappears everytime there's an entrance.

Guy has every right to be upset.

We pay so much money for these new consoles and games. I actually think it's a disagrace that we essentially do their beta testing. Then we're meant to be ok with there being new issues created after a patch?

Me being a former comptuer programmer, things like this happen. Changing one thing in one section of a program most likely will affect something else, unwittingly, and we don't really found out about it until it gets out to the masses. Now, BETA testing seems to be a thing of the past across all sorts of things....especially when you look at every video game in the past 10 years.

I do music production and a lot of the times, it seems like the music production programs are never tested thoroughly.....and this is stuff that costs hundreds (sometimes thousands) of dollars.

This is a workaround I used...hope it helps someone lol

Hey dude, i'm on my laptop in which the speakers are broken, so I can't hear anything, would you mind if at all possible saying how to fix it in text form? If not, it's cool, I understand.

This is a workaround I used...hope it helps someone lol

Hey dude, i'm on my laptop in which the speakers are broken, so I can't hear anything, would you mind if at all possible saying how to fix it in text form? If not, it's cool, I understand.

Go in to advanced entrance editor, change Tyler's lighting to Undertaker, bring it all the way to the front so it goes blue right away and the trons re-appear.

I'd love to know how he discovered that. But if it works then there's going to be a lot of happy people.

It's just advanced entrance. If you keep all the things Tyler Breeze there is no camera cuts.

Archived