Patch is now available!

The Nomodder

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have played a bit of universe since the patch & the only issues I have had are:

- in a match between Rollins vs Reigns they both had a yellow tinge to them & the graphics glitch a bit

- in a worls title match between Triple H © vs Lesnar, triple h was annouced as the Lucha Dragons

Question, I didn't see it in the patch notes, can championships matches be freely assigned after this patch in universe and my career?

EDIT: Confirmed that championship matches can be selected manually now, however I was not able to select my custom championship (diva) to be defended in universe. (PS4)

So I created a new custom title for both male and female, and I am able to select them to be defended. I reset the WWE Universe and the previously created title still cannot be selected.

(Please note that I did allow the game to update my saved data and rebooted the PS4)

There has been no patch for the people on the ps3 in the UK yet

There is no ps3 or Xbox 360 patch.

How can there be no patch for last gen? It too has it's fair share of glitches and stuff. And also, they need the update for the Moves Pack DLC, too, so there MUST be a patch for last gen coming up as well.

Just saying...

There has been no patch for the people on the ps3 in the UK yet

There is no ps3 or Xbox 360 patch.

How can there be no patch for last gen? It too has it's fair share of glitches and stuff. And also, they need the update for the Moves Pack DLC, too, so there MUST be a patch for last gen coming up as well.

Just saying...

I meant there is no patch now.

Have we always been able to do a catch finisher with a signature? I just did a spear with batista but his spear is a sig and it used a finisher of course. I thought it was a nice touch but is this new or something?

Could do this since catching's been around :P

Have we always been able to do a catch finisher with a signature? I just did a spear with batista but his spear is a sig and it used a finisher of course. I thought it was a nice touch but is this new or something?

I had no idea signatures could be used. I've been playing every game since 13' too

I had no idea signatures could be used. I've been playing every game since 13' too

It has nothing to do with signatures, OMG Catch Finishers are set differently from Finishers.

Archived