ALT Attire's By LFCynwa ::: SETH ROLLINS (DARKER BEARD) THE MIZ AND RUSEV ER ATTIRES (UPLOADED 27/5/16)

LegitATTIRES

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Loving that Reigns, any plans for Triple H Rumble gear of maybe a new Ziggler as nobody on the Xbox side has really nailed his tights look yet. I love you work but your Ziggler textures are really blurry compared to most of your other stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Had to laugh when I saw Dolph's attire this week - reminded me instantly of your first custom attire in this thread. Is yours still on CC? (DZ Destruction Tour)

What other projects are you working on? By the way, I assumed you'd made Stardust by simply texturing skin over his sleeves, it wasn't until I went to change the colour (for personal use - not upload) to make his purple and pink Rumble gear, that I realised you had pretty much recreated the whole attire from scratch!! That's saying what a great job you did.

• 1 month later...

I just downloaded you Owens.. Very nice, and I put Shamrock's kick pads on him.. You might wanna try that, I think they look good on him.. As he didn't wear his regular boots at WM.

Forgot to mention that I changed his knee pads, as I might have seen why you didn't use kick pads in the first place... Go to wwe knee pad, 3rd knee pad(from left) 1st row, then count down 4.. It's the double looking knee pad, that sits up higher on the knee

Archived