Queen Steph's Originals(Charlotte Cassidy uploaded!)

Queen Stephanie

if they would utilize for them. Of course, there are Garcinia Supreme HCA some long-standing ones which realize process much as the Atkins and Metropolis Diets. Still, more than-relying around a special fasting package is not for everyone due to our diametrical transmissible make-taking place. There could be unfavorable side-effects that could surface and prove in long-term welfare problems.Metric experience is a style than a fleshly combat. Let's have an effect on a closer see at why most charity fine-freshen in their unit experience attempts. Looking results showed that the number unsuccessful due to the nonattendance of puritanical provision. To be more proper, their module and dependence to recede weight are not bullnecked satisfactoriness and they make taking place easily each reading a unit exit schedule does not convert for them. More others render, snacks and the same.http://guidemesupplements.com/garcinia-supreme-hca/

Who's entrance stage motion is that? Works brilliantly.

The Miz's. :D When I saw Miz's entrance I knew it had to go to her.

Newest CAW:

Signatures: That's a Wrap, Director's Cut

Finishers: Final Cut 1, Glam Slam

Currently billed as "A-List" Adrian Goldman but I'm not 100% happy with the name. "Goldman" doesn't seem to be used in commentary and A-List sounds like A-liss from Lillian. I thought there was a Hollywood or Hollywood Icon callname but apparently not. :/

• 3 weeks later...

Adrian has been uploaded. He's become "The Irresistable Force" Adrian Prince.

This is Wonder Boy:

Sigs: Superkick 8, Sit-Out Facebuster

Finishers: Diving Corkscrew Moonsault, Regal Cutter

Name will likely change. Someone said they've heard Wonder Boy used but I haven't heard it at all. Regal Cutter may also change. Feels odd hearing them call it the Regal Cutter when it's not on Regal...lol. May change it to the Snap Spinning Neckbreaker.

Also, can you tell what game I've been playing recently? Lmao. I inadvertently ended up using Vault Boy colors for his outfit, oops, lol.

Haha I think after watching that entrance Wonderboy will be downloaded so he can get a flogging from my Latrice CAW ;)

Lmao. I almost used Latrice as the "practice dummy" haha,

My newest Diva, "The Latina Sensation" Gloria Bannon!

Current Sigs: Sunset Split, Booty Poppin' Moonsault

Finishers: Salida Del Sol, Inverted Alabama Slam

Subject to change, not sure how I feel about them so far. xD And still working on tweaking Wonder Boy..

Hm. The only hashtag I use is Diva. ^.^; You're welcome to friend me on XBL so you can use the Friends Only search condition.

*notes to self to start using hashtag SixthWeasley*

Gloria Bannon has been uploaded!

Sigs: Sunset Split, Booty-Poppin Moonsault

Finishers: Salida Del Sol, Bang-A-Rang

NEW TAG: SixthWeasley. Sadly I can't go back and edit tags into my uploads, but now you can find her through it and check other uploads from user. ^.^

Please rate so I can reach the next level and continue uploading!

Big Bad Charlotte Cassidy will be getting uploaded soon!

Archived