Oldsie's Dojo- Tommy End Uploaded!

Oldsie

Actually is it possible to cover that thing between his eyebrows with a custom logo? I think he will look better.

Nope, I cannot. Plus, it isn't visible in the picture you provided since it's considerably low quality, but it's quite visible here.

8bIe5Mo.png

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Jman wanted a tights attire, I added the basic black tights, so there is the best of both worlds. New attire aside, there is only the very slight facial adjustments, updated attributes and I changed the ramp motion on the entrance.

Shinsuke Nakamura (Shinsuke Nakamura, NJPW, NWOldskool)

Credit to:

AgeofSandow for the moveset

gRlIhdl.jpg

Us9bbCl.jpg

2EE68bM.jpg

y2LuHrL.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93v745dCDN8

Expect from that thing between his eyebrows I think that Nakamura looks perfect :)

I checked and it can't be removed. You can't even notice it in-game. I am actually really quite happy with how he turned out. :)

Okada update is coming later today, with a possible upload. His robe is giving me troubles. The one accurate robe in the game looks atrocious with logos on the sleeves, plus they colour of the sleeves cannot be altered. So, I'm sorry for any inaccuracies, they're the fault of the game and there really isn't anything I can do about it.

Expect from that thing between his eyebrows I think that Nakamura looks perfect :)

I checked and it can't be removed. You can't even notice it in-game. I am actually really quite happy with how he turned out. :)

Okada update is coming later today, with a possible upload. His robe is giving me troubles. The one accurate robe in the game looks atrocious with logos on the sleeves, plus they colour of the sleeves cannot be altered. So, I'm sorry for any inaccuracies, they're the fault of the game and there really isn't anything I can do about it.

Try Edge's jacket - the shape is pretty decent and there are multiple colour points to break up the sleeves.

Try Edge's jacket - the shape is pretty decent and there are multiple colour points to break up the sleeves.

I'll try it. Thanks!

I'm probably scrapping Okada. I can't seem to get his attire accurate and I am really getting frustrated because the textures aren't lining up properly. I should have a few new previews coming within the next few days, one of them being Goto.

I'm probably scrapping Okada. I can't seem to get his attire accurate and I am really getting frustrated because the textures aren't lining up properly. I should have a few new previews coming within the next few days, one of them being Goto.

Goto Hirooki sounds good, any plans on possibly taking a stab at Ibushi Kota or as well? I'd really like to see someone put out a good quality CAW of him up on CC.

Well I'm ok if you don't continue Okada but if you want the textures I suggest asking Defract from Smacktalks to give them to you. I'm really looking forward to Goto. Btw Is it possible to try some of these?

Ibushi

Ishi

Naito

Watanabe/Evil

Tama Tonga

Bad Luck Fale

Chase Owens

The Young Bucks

The TimeSplitters

Roppongi Vice

I'm not asking you to make I'm just wondering if they are on your list.

Well I'm ok if you don't continue Okada but if you want the textures I suggest asking Defract from Smacktalks to give them to you. I'm really looking forward to Goto. Btw Is it possible to try some of these?

Ibushi

Ishi

Naito

Watanabe/Evil

Tama Tonga

Bad Luck Fale

Chase Owens

The Young Bucks

The TimeSplitters

Roppongi Vice

Ibushi, Naito and Ishii are on the list and are priorities. The rest, I'll see.

Ibushi

Ishi

Naito

Watanabe/Evil

Tama Tonga

Bad Luck Fale

Chase Owens

The Young Bucks

The TimeSplitters

Roppongi Vice

I'll send plenty of refs for those when i got home tonight.

I'll send you them in some hours because I'm not at home right now and as soon as I come back I will have to go to the gym. But trust me I'll send you them.

Ibushi

Ishi

Naito

Watanabe/Evil

Tama Tonga

Bad Luck Fale

Chase Owens

The Young Bucks

The TimeSplitters

Roppongi Vice

I'll send plenty of refs for those when i got home tonight.

Much appreciated, guys. :)

Archived