Oldsie's Dojo- Tommy End Uploaded!

Oldsie

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that short hair doesn't work for Nakamura, its just too short. I always found the Seth Rollins hair fits him best.

I prefer the short hair.

I know its the same style as Nakamura's with the shaved sides but Nakamura has long hair, i dunno seeing him with short hair like that just doesn't suit him imo. If it was just a little bit longer i'd like it. I dunno guess it works for some, its not a huge deal anyways cause we can change it however we like when we get it.

Still no idea why they didn't get his hair in caw mode accurate, i mean if they was going for Nakamura's hair that is with that.

Yeah that short hair doesn't work for Nakamura, its just too short. I always found the Seth Rollins hair fits him best.

I prefer the short hair.

Still no idea why they didn't get his hair in caw mode accurate, i mean if they was going for Nakamura's hair that is with that.

They weren't going for Nakamura's hair, it's Justin Gabriel's hair from '15.

I prefer the short hair.

They weren't going for Nakamura's hair, it's Justin Gabriel's hair from '15.

Oh ok yeah don't know why i didn't realize that.

I would love to see a preview of Nakamura with UncleCreepy's face texture.

That's the goal for tomorrow afternoon. :)

Also, the face morph is looking a lot better now. I'll probably be starting his attire tomorrow as well. It's going to be his most recent. Any refs of his jacket would be greatly appreciated.

Also, the face morph is looking a lot better now. I'll probably be starting his attire tomorrow as well. It's going to be his most recent. Any refs of his jacket would be greatly appreciated.

I'll have a proper look soon, but here's a solid ref I found in a quick twitter search.

5081d5d8ac1c33c21596be0cdc082118_zpsrskt

Anyways I'm really looking forward to see your update on Nakamura. : )

I'm trying his moveset but it is very difficult with knee strikes locked into strong strikes only.

Thanks buddy! Very much appreciated.

I'll have a proper look soon, but here's a solid ref I found in a quick twitter search.

5081d5d8ac1c33c21596be0cdc082118_zpsrskt

Anyways I'm really looking forward to see your update on Nakamura. : )

Thanks Pingu. :)

Will these do?

62QaiFq.jpg8I2KTE5.jpg88haRWm.jpg

Any update on that Okada?

Did I miss it going up?

Should be up within the next few days. I got the textures yesterday, I just need to apply them and put together an entrance and see if maybe AgeofSandow would be able to make a moveset.

Also, Nakamura is coming tomorrow too, I just hit the download limit and it's a *censored*ing killer.

Archived