Oldsie's Dojo- Tommy End Uploaded!

Oldsie

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work, Oldsie! :)

^ agree... Would be hard to make a moveset for them right now... Very nice Dillinger, definitely a perfect 10... Just the one attire on Dillinger...? Or is there an alt..?

I made a second attire for Tye (just changed colors) and it didn't crash

I've never really been one to make requests, but with the quality of what Penguin & yourself have put out recently, I would like to ask. Have you considered making No Way Jose & Rhyno to flesh out NXT a little?

I've never really been one to make requests, but with the quality of what Penguin & yourself have put out recently, I would like to ask. Have you considered making No Way Jose & Rhyno to flesh out NXT a little?

Needs a full moveset first :hqhq:

^ agree... Would be hard to make a moveset for them right now... Very nice Dillinger, definitely a perfect 10... Just the one attire on Dillinger...? Or is there an alt..?

awesome, thank you for the heads up, I was hoping I'd be able to just copy the attire and change it.. I'm gonna give it a download tonight because I think I like it better than the one I currently have.. You just changed the colour of the tights and it worked well the logos on there..? Which colour did you change it to?

awesome, thank you... I'm gonna give it a download tonight because I think I like it better than the one I currently have... Which colour did you change it to?

Red

http://i.imgur.com/iCvnLNE.jpg

The sleeves are in-game ones, but all the rest of the tattoos are his. The stretching issues caused GameElite's to blur and these were the best options. Plus, I would've not been able to include most of the tattoos if I did use custom logos for them.

Tommy End by Oldsie & Penguin

Credit to:

GameElite for most of the tattoos

AgeofSandow for the moveset

ZjCv204.jpg

iyHG6DO.png

I'll thin him out a bit.

I didn't like the man bun hair in-game, so I am not going to upload two slots. It's an easy enough change anyway. This can be uploaded if it's liked. AoS' moveset has been applied and it's fantastic as per. I completed the attributes and the entrance as well.

Tommy End by Oldsie & Penguin

Credit to:

GameElite for most of the tattoos

AgeofSandow for the moveset

KzT6uNL.jpg

B9CLEcq.png

Original

ZjCv204.jpg

iyHG6DO.png

Archived