Oldsie's Dojo- Tommy End Uploaded!

Oldsie

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome man, I'll grabhim asap. I'm wondering how you're managing to make all these awesome CAWs in just a short amount of time.

Who is next? :)

I guess it's because I'm making the people I need for my Universe. Plus, I'm having fun and not taking everything too seriously.

Naito is getting finished next. I'll probably make an EVIL to go along with him.

That sounds awesome man :)

Actually which are the remaining CAWs that you're planning to do?

Awesome man, I'll grabhim asap. I'm wondering how you're managing to make all these awesome CAWs in just a short amount of time.

I guess it's because I'm making the people I need for my Universe. Plus, I'm having fun and not taking everything too seriously.

Naito is getting finished next. I'll probably make an EVIL to go along with him.

EVIL

Honma

Yano

Sakuraba

Marufuji

Killer Elite Squad(Either Hoyt or Davey Boy Smith Jr. are going to be uploaded over my KOW slot of Hero)

Tozawa

Gulak

Although, I am probably going to make another account to make some Young Lions.

EVIL

Honma

Yano

Sakuraba

Marufuji

Killer Elite Squad(Either Hoyt or Davey Boy Smith Jr. are going to be uploaded over my KOW slot of Hero)

Tozawa

Gulak

I would love to see your try on Kushida and Takahashi since you are the best at making Japanese wrestlers, but if you don't want to do them then I'm completely fine with that.

EVIL

Honma

Yano

Sakuraba

Marufuji

Tozawa

Gulak

I would love to see your try on Kushida and Takahashi since you are the best at making Japanese wrestlers, but if you don't want to do them then I'm completely fine with that.

I'll probably do both on the second account, I can't seem to find decent versions of either on CC. KUSHIDA is a favourite of mine.

EVIL

Honma

Yano

Sakuraba

Marufuji

Tozawa

Gulak

I'll probably do both on the second account, I can't seem to find decent versions of either on CC. KUSHIDA is a favourite of mine.

Any chance for some old generation legends?

EVIL

Honma

Yano

Sakuraba

Marufuji

Tozawa

Gulak

Any chance for some old generation legends?

I may try Kawada and Kobashi. Anybody in specific you had in mind?

I may try Kawada and Kobashi. Anybody in specific you had in mind?

Kawada & Kobashi would be great too. Hoping to see Mitsuharu Misawa, Yoshihiro Takayama, Masahiro Chono, and Takeshi Morishima too. :P

yoo, so i'm getting a bit busy with classes. more so for everyone else to know, Makabe will take a while longer. for naito's set just change a few things-change the Wonderful 2 taunt(muscle flexing) to Kevin Owens 1, and you can change the Nodding one to the Y2J taunt where he beats his chest and raises his arm. can't exactly remember the name but you'll recognize that as one of Naito's cocky pin taunts. or you can keep Nod. put reverse ddt 3 in any spot with a repeat.

yoo, so i'm getting a bit busy with classes. more so for everyone else to know, Makabe will take a while longer. for naito's set just change a few things-change the Wonderful 2 taunt(muscle flexing) to Kevin Owens 1, and you can change the Nodding one to the Y2J taunt where he beats his chest and raises his arm. can't exactly remember the name but you'll recognize that as one of Naito's cocky pin taunts. or you can keep Nod. put reverse ddt 3 in any spot with a repeat.

Sounds good, bud. I am getting a bit busier myself, so I know the feeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usUxwX5U-DI

I am just honoured that you guys even find the motivation to create such awesome things for all of us to enjoy. While I do enjoy this, I just can't stress it enough that you have to remember to take care of yourselves. Work, school, and college can really take a toll on you.

put up GBH's sets, as well as Reworked Naito. not even gonna bother uploading when I gotta copy individually to a wrestler and then create all the tags, sure you can figure out some easy rumble and ladder stuff to fill in their sets. unless you've already done the refs/have some personal interest, I'd like to change my Yano request to Nagata. cool doing sets with everyone else.

put up GBH's sets, as well as Reworked Naito. not even gonna bother uploading when I gotta copy individually to a wrestler and then create all the tags, sure you can figure out some easy rumble and ladder stuff to fill in their sets. unless you've already done the refs/have some personal interest, I'd like to change my Yano request to Nagata. cool doing sets with everyone else.

I haven't started Yano yet, so Nagata will be no problem. :)

I haven't started Yano yet, so Nagata will be no problem. :)

awesome, one of my favorite guys. he will be very fun to play as.

I am going to be finishing Naito off by tomorrow, guys. I have just been a bit busy. :) My interest hasn't diminished.

Togi Makabe: By Oldsie & Penguin (Togi Makabe, NJPW, NWOLdskool, Penguin)

Credit to:

AgeofSandow for the moveset

J9UsloH.jpg
8yE873M.png

Archived