"Special" hidden moves for some superstars!

cngjl1986

There are some special moves some superstars in the game that not in CAM. So far, I found out :

1) Cesaro - When opponent is lying on the barrier outside, hold grapple button and Cesaro will "Swing" his opponent to the barricade.

2) Randy Orton - When opponent is lying on the barrier outside, hold grapple button and Orton will lift-ups his opponent and back-drops him on the barricade. Just like what he does in real life.

What other "special" moves that you can discover?

On last gen I copied a part of mankind's set to Dean Ambrose that had a hidden move so now I have the cactus clothesline on Dean Ambrose, so if that worked on last gen it might certainly work on current gen.

On last gen I copied a part of mankind's set to Dean Ambrose that had a hidden move so now I have the cactus clothesline on Dean Ambrose, so if that worked on last gen it might certainly work on current gen.

The cactus clothesline isn't a hidden move though

The cactus clothesline isn't a hidden move though
At least not on current gen.

I couldnt find the Sami Zayn through the turnbuckle Tornado DDT in his moveset played a match with him and he still has it.

The Shield Powerbomb could be classified as hidden as well.

Isn't the Torpedo DDT a skill?

The kendo stick animation is pretty good cng basically chokes the superstar In the turn buckle with Kendo good for bray wyatt matches haha also the surfboard with chair is better this year

Just wondering does every finisher and signature have a red reversal?

Brock lesnar has a German suplex as a he'll in the cell omg but not listed in his move set hmmm

The kendo stick animation is pretty good cng basically chokes the superstar In the turn buckle with Kendo good for bray wyatt matches haha also the surfboard with chair is better this year

Just wondering does every finisher and signature have a red reversal?

Brock lesnar has a German suplex as a he'll in the cell omg but not listed in his move set hmmm

Can you actually do weapon grapple moves in the corner this year on current gen? They were broken last year as far as I can remember.

Archived