Empire Showcase *Updated 12/7/15 WrestlePlex Arena Reveal*

TH3CATSPAJAMAS3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently full with slots, but if you download some of my stuff I can get more slots. My GT is TH3CATSPAJAMAS3 or search for Kevin Gates then juse search content by creator.

I've already downloaded all the caws you have on there just waiting on the bullets

The Bullets, Dapper Dan, Logan Tripp, and Aurora(a new woman) are up on my CC. Hashtag Washington Bullets and Empire.

Awesome job man. Really liking the bullets and gates looks badass. Resemblance to kevin ste/owens? Lol funnily enough i too made a owens type guy (tommy rumble) and their faces are identical im talking gates and rumble. Anyhow is there anyway you could possible take pics of some of my caws uploaded? Btw i have a TAG TEAM like the kingdom uploaded aswell as a few luchas

Man I wish both members of the bullets were able to dl without the terminator dlc... Aiden mcgregor is available but not Jake tucker

Yeah, I do apologize for that. But I simply do not have the time to re-upload him. It's a stretch for me to make videos.

Anyway u could reup kevin gates?

In order to get all my characters through in a rotation I must cycle them. He will eventually be back up.

Short Promo video out. Production has started on the actual pilot episode itself!

What sort of video do you guys want to see next? A exhibit match? Another Intro video? A CAW process video?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived