CAWs By Kung Fu

Kung Fu

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll shut up next time. Looks even better. There seems to be something on his left eye (your right) though?

Yes I've noticed that as well, it's a little bit of his eyes from the photo.

Even though I lined up the eyes correctly the picture seems to move down a little after finalising it kind of like how last years game did this as well, I don't really want to redo the face again so I might try either a skin colour design or makeup to cover this up?

I'll shut up next time. Looks even better. There seems to be something on his left eye (your right) though?

Even though I lined up the eyes correctly the picture seems to move down a little after finalising it kind of like how last years game did this as well, I don't really want to redo the face again so I might try either a skin colour design or makeup to cover this up?

Wouldn't redo the face again. I would try the design or make up. When you put the original face next to the current one you can just see the massive improvement.

Fantastic work so far.

Wouldn't redo the face again. I would try the design or make up. When you put the original face next to the current one you can just see the massive improvement.

Fantastic work so far.

I know right, but over on Smacktalks most seem to prefer the old version which is why I've put up the side by side picture for a better comparison.

I will try to fix the eye detailing later tonight but I'm trying to finish his other arm tattoos today first.

I know right, but over on Smacktalks most seem to prefer the old version which is why I've put up the side by side picture for a better comparison.

I will try to fix the eye detailing later tonight but I'm trying to finish his other arm tattoos today first.

Yeah just checked over there, they seem to like the 2.0 one more now that they have seen it side by side.

You doing NOC 2012 and what other attire? NOC 2011 is my favorite but 2012 is nice.

Archived