WWE2K17 Wishlist

Ernez

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like it to where some moves have weight specific animations, like No Mercy had with Body Slams, Suplexes and the such. Another thing from No Mercy they should add is the ability to choose the main hair, then the bangs.
Asides from that and people missing from the main and NXT rosters they should re-add Kane's ring-out motion and Undertaker's because Kane didn't go over the ropes really he'd like flip over them and Undertaker used to do a handstand type thing outta the ring, most of you know what I mean by that. I'd also like to see more moves have pin combos like the current Sweet Chin Music from the corner USED to have one but for whatever reason they cut that part of the animation off and now it's just terrible.

I want the crowd to chant "how you doin?!?" And chant along with Enzo's intro. I want the crowd to also raise their arms with Balor.

I want more moves, specifically for 2nd rope and the new positions.

More animations, there are little things in this game I LOVE. Like when you lock up and get pushed into the corner and you have an opportunity to punch them while the ref gets between you. That's awesome. I love that.

I want a falls count anywhere that sees the return of the crowd area, like in 2007.

More OMG moments, specifically the animations we already have captured for moves off the stage and such. Let's be able to use these.

- Assign a manager to wrestlers in Universe

- Have stables be involved in each others rivalries, or at least come out together. It's weird having Bray Wyatt be alone all the time.

- Why is Tornado Ladder Tag not even in the game...? Add it back.

- Have other wrestlers participate in rivalries. Let's get triple threat, four way, and faction rivalries going.

- Make it easier to edit matches on the card. Have it be on the same menu screen instead of having it switch over. It'd be easier for editing multiple matches.

Also, let us have more titles on major shows. If not, let us assign a title to a minor show.

How about separate limb attacks like instread of leg damage effecting,both legs it limb targeting is now broken down as

Head

Body

Right arm

Left arm

Left leg

Left arm

RB on Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 and RT or Ps4 and Ps3

Yes I no this I ment instead of moves damaging both u only,damage one,limb like,it,is,in real,life

General:

• weight recognition (grapple counters- Heavy to Light: attempted lifting grapples to a non-stunned/non-weakened Heavy will result in a failed attempt and an opening for him to attack; Light to Heavy: attempted grapples to a non-stunned/non-weakened Light will result in an auto-escape);

• preset heel moves (dirty pin [w/ pulled tights or w/ feet on ropes], eye rake/poke, illegal choke, low blow [must be done behind ref’s back during regular matches to avoid DQ]);

• improved tag team AI and mechanics (too easy to cheat); time limit for being off the apron for non-legal wrestler; AI controlled official tag teams should attempt tag finishers more often than not; more tag move variety and different level of tandem moves based on damage dealt to the opponent;

• running the ropes should add more damage to attacks, but are more easier to counter;

• return of the Triple Threat Tag & Time Limit Hardcore Title match; add Tornado 6-8 Man Tag and 4 Corners Tag;

Creation Suite

• Create-A-Moveset: weight class specific movesets; better organization of listed moves (needs to be audited), including selectable finishers (too many repeats); custom naming for signature/non-CAF finishers; tag team moves/finisher role assigning (who does what during the tag move/finisher);

• Return of Create-A-Finisher: fixed transitional animations; edit animation lengths (cutting);

Updated “Initial Holds”;

-

Front:

Air Raid

Argentine Rack

Arm-Hook Rib-breaker Rack (ex. Judgement Slam)

Back Body [run reversal]

Back-to-Belly

Blockbuster [running]

Bow & Arrow Crucifix (ex. Black Tornado Slam)

Bulldog

Butterfly

Canadian Rack

Capture

Cravate

Cutter

DDT

Double Goozle

Exploder

Fireman's Carry

Goozle

Gutwrench

Guillotine

Half-hatch

Head & Arm

High Angle Slam

Hip Toss [run reversal]

Military Press

Northern Lights

Oklahoma

Powerbomb

Pumphandle

Rana

Rib-breaker Rack

Scoop

Suplex

Tabletop

Tilt-a-whirl [run reversal]

Tilt-a-whirl Headscissors [running]

Trapping

Uranage

-

Back:

Accordion Rack

Arm-Hook Accordion Rack (ex. SwissBlade)

Back Suplex

Cobra Clutch

Crossarm

Crossface Chickenwing

Diamond Dust [running]

Double Chickenwing

Electric Chair

Full Nelson

Half Nelson

Half & Half

Hammerlock

Inverted Scoop

Kudo

Neckbreaker

Reverse DDT

Reverse Rana

Russian Legsweep

Sleeper

Straitjacket

Waistlock

Wheelbarrow

-

Top rope “Complete Moves”;

-

Cutter

DDT

Double Knees

Double Stomp

Facebreaker

Facebuster

Leg Lariat

Legdrop Bulldog

Seated Senton

-

• Tag Team: move blending (Grapple, Corner Grapple, Corner Grapple/Aerial), individual finisher comboing;

WWE Universe:

• Create-A-Stable: assign a manager;

• better booking logic for customized match cards (system learns your booking style as you change the matches);

• initial rankings sorted by rating (descending order);

• assign viable contenders (based on specific parameters), viable match types and stipulations for custom titles

Too many repeated moves? Are you suggesting 2K should remove more moves?

Here's something. I want the wrestlers in general, when running, to move faster. The running speed is way to slow in these games, it looks comical and makes running moves look less powerful.

Creation Studios

Ability to change hair model for ingame superstars

Ability to change/add/replace face, body, attire textures

More mask model

Ability to change the size and length of body parts (head, arms, legs, etc)

Gameplay

Signature and Finisher can be assigned more than 2.

Maybe add OMG Finisher for every superstar

More signature/finisher reversal into finisher

I have a detailed, 10-page document full of improvement ideas that I've been writing since the release of 2010, but it's unfinished and would be way too long and probably too many posts to read through. I might post what I have later though...

EDIT: I'll sum up what I have. Will TRY to keep it super short for now. Obviously all of this won't make it in WWE 2K17, but there's always the possibility of adding them in over future installments.

WWE Universe Mode

• Free reign with Universe rosters (ability to have an all-diva, all-CAW, all-Legends Universe, etc.)
  • Free reign with shows (ability to delete RAW & SD! and create YOUR OWN major and minor shows - Truly making it YOUR Universe)
  • Diverse match cards with randomized match types and options
  • Have wrestlers come out in alternate costumes every once in awhile
  • Ability to restrict championships (in-game and created) to specific shows
  • Add the ability to set people to different rank status (Jobber, Low Card, Midcard, Main Eventer - this is how it would work... Example: If you have Santino set to Jobber status, then he would never fight or be in contendership for major titles such as the WWE and World heavyweight Championships)

Gameplay

• Pre & Post Match actions and interactions among normal wrestlers, allies and enemies (i.e. beatdowns, shaking hands, raising an arm in victory, etc.)
  • Bring back the weapon physics from SD! Vs. Raw 2011
  • Allow weapons to be placed in, on and leaned against multiple locations
  • Improved MANUAL targeting where the character points at the newly targeted opponent
  • Backstage brawls on the level of the PS1/PS2 SD! games and Wrestlemania XIX
  • Crowd Momentum/Spirit - where the crowd would boo you for doing repeated moves and for 20 seconds (similar to the feature in WWF War Zone & WWF Attitude)
  • Managers who ACTUALLY accompany allies and stables to the ring

Create-A-Superstar/Diva

• More simpler parts like jackets, hoodies, arm gauntlets, sweat bands, etc.
  • A hair covering feature
  • More clothing options for Divas and clothing options to create gimmick characters (such as skateboarder, surfer, baseball player, thug, and so on
  • Super Cheer, Mixed Reaction, Super Booing and Dead Crowd reactions for entrances

Create-A-Championsip/Title

• The option to have a belt announced as a "Title" or "Championship"
  • Detailed stat tracking such as but not limited to: prestige, value, win/loss records, longest reign, and title holders

Create-An-Entrance

• Custom Music - Not sure how this would work since music cannot be ripped straight to the Xbox One or PS4, but this could be possible some other way
  • Advanced Tag Team Entrance Creator - Choose motions for each partner, but pyro, lighting, camera angles and smoke are shared. Example: Partner A does Edge's ramp motion and Partner B does HBK's ramp motion while Kane's Pyro goes off on stage and Orton's flashing lighting goes off. I do see issues with this though like overlapping animations, clipping, glitchy audio, etc. But, one can dream.
  • Advanced Championship Entrance Creator - Self-explanatory. [under Construction]

Create-An-Arena

• We really need more atmospheres, such as smaller scale arenas (Classic 90's ECW, Indy Promotions and a Gymnasium) and such. This would be perfect for those minor shows we create.
  • Ability to create and customize drop-down banners

Match Types/Customization

• Bring back the match creator feature, however, add more options for more customize-able match types (ex. TLC Hell in a Cell Ironman, 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 TLC Cage, the possibilities could be endless)
  • Match Types
  1. WWE Gauntlet
  2. Triangle Match (Triple Threat, but all other opponents must be eliminated)
  3. Stable Match - A match with 4 teams of 4. 4 wrestlers start and when a Last remaining stable wins. (Last seen in WWF Attitude)
  4. Special Guest Referee with Face/Heel/Neutral/Favorable Superstar Alignment
  5. Backstage Brawls
  6. 6-Man Tag Variations
  7. Empty Arena Match
  8. Lumberjack/Lumberjill
  9. Ambulance
  10. Casket
  11. Buried Alive
  12. Championship Scramble
  13. 3 Stages of Hell
  14. Double Jeopardy - Fatal 4 Way match where the the duos are divided into two pairs. Only the members of each pair are able to eliminate one another and once two wrestlers are eliminated, the final two must face off against each other.

Misc.

• Ability to edit Superstar/Diva attires with pre-existing gear (Essentially Create-A-Superstar/Diva for the in-game roster)
  • Detailed, in-depth stat tracking with pages for each superstar/diva and each championship
  • Training/Practice Mode

I truly want (and low-key expect) 2K17 to be the game for the diva fans:

With the 4 Horsewomen out of this year's game, WWE 2K17 MUST be the game to spotlight the divas.While I am disappointed that the 4 horsewomen was intentionally left out in 2k16, this is a perfect opportunity for next year's game to be the game for the divas. Assuming that no one would be release/quit, this year's divas roster (minus Layla) is going to be in next year's game. In addition to the 4 Horsewomen, the NXT women's division is also a handful of divas so this sets up for a perfect mycareer mode for the divas.

You start of as a rookie diva in NXT developmental, being trained by Sara Amato. You wrestle with the other newbies (Peyton, Billie, Liv). Once you prove your worth to Sara, she puts you in your first NXT taped match against Alexa (if you are a face) or against Carmella (if you are a heel). Winning that match grants you a spot in a fatal four way #1 Contender spot for Bayley's NXT women's championship. You are against Asuka, Eva Marie, and Emma. When you win the match you finally get a shot at Bayley in the next NXT PPV. Winning the belt lets you continue to be the top NXT diva where you go against Nia Jax (if you are a face) or Asuka (if you are a heel). Losing the belt pushes you up to the main roster where you set your goal for the divas championship. Before you can go after Charlotte's belt, you have to deal with Team Bella/Team BAD (if you are a face) or with Becky/Nattie/Paige (if you are a heel). Eventually you get your shot at Charlotte and depending on your alignment you lose because Charlotte's antics got the best of you or you win by out-smarting Charlotte.

Predictions on 2K17 divas roster:

NXT:

Alexa Bliss

Asuka

Bayley (Default NXT women's champion)

Billie Kay

Carmella

Dana (Aligned with Emma)

Emma (Aligned with Dana)

Eva Marie (Aligned with Nia)

Liv Morgan

Nia Jax (Aligned with Eva)

Peyton Royce

Main Roster:

Alicia Fox (Team Bella member)

Becky Lynch

Brie Bella (Team Bella member)

Cameron

Charlotte (Default Divas Champion)

Naomi (Team BAD member)

Natalya

Nikki Bella (Team Bella member)

Paige

Sasha Banks (Team BAD member)

Summer Rae

Tamina (Team BAD member)

Total Divas: 22

not with all those Divas he listed.

anyway,

Universe

to start the calendar year at any point in the year instead of always after WM

to be able to decide if we want a PPV every month.

to keep the title history if we choose to change a belt design.

Archived