WWE2K17 Wishlist

Ernez

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of repeating some I missed...

-Extra CAW slots

-More slots for alternate attires

-Ability to change at least colors of Superstar/Diva outfits without using a CAW slot.

-Give us at least 10 uploads to start with

-More weapon physics and ways to use weapons

-Breakout is fun, so how about a post match breakout to attack fallen opponents or the winner if you weren't beaten too bad. On top of that, holding a submission past the bell.

Here's an idea: Keep the animations for the major reversals but get rid of the "major/minor reversal system" and just use the major reversal animations as the animations for reversing a move.

That would be quite a step back from the gameplay. o.o

Why would you want that?

Hey guys, this is my first post here! (even though I have been doing CAWs for about 3 years now). I have some things that I would like to see in WWE 2K17 Sorry if this post is a little long, and really, I don't think too many of my tweaks are that hard to do, but would go a long way to making this the best CAW engine we've seen in the WWE game series.

I was hoping to make things easier on myself with the custom logos, and uploading them from the computer instead of using that arcaic paint tool. (I would spend days on that tool), but some of the things on 2K16 has left me a little dissapointed.

OK, I'm going to try to break this down into sections. Also, I will try to give some detailed points to which I don't think would be too hard for 2K to pull off for next year (instead of saying MOAR THIS & MOAR THAT!)

Since I LOVE doing diva CAWs, I will try to give you what needs improvment, especially from a diva CAW "artist" (which I do know is kind of rare), and I am sure both Superstars and Divas can benifit from my suggestions.

So, here we go!

CAW Face Morphing

It hasn't been fun for me this year creating unique faces. I skipped 2K15, so the next-gen stuff is new to me. I used to like creating CAWs and enterances a lot, but this year, I can't get off of square one, because of the new face morphing. It's quite furstrating! So here are some suggestions to improve the CAW face morphing:

1. Give us the choice of either having the face morphing, body morphing, and clothing accessories to be either symmetrical/mirrored or induvidual. For the face morphing, give us a button to press so that the corresponding mirrored node point on the other side of the face will be edited with the point you are editing yourself, to keep eyes,brows, lips, and nose symmetrical automatically, instead of trying to macth them up manually. Not all of us are that talented/have that much time to perfect this.

2. Give all of the facial node points to have a bigger range than what they are now, or at least give the option to scale the size of all the head/facial features. They made 5 of the goofy marshmellow heads, but I can't make a person with a smaller jaw easily.

3. Put in presets of eyes, noses, brows. It will be a great starting point for those who want variety, those who just don't have the time to morph this stuff, or just for beginners. If I was just starting off, the CAW face morphing alone would intimidate me.

4. Face Photo Capture need some more work into it. Like the Skin color matching service, or the deformations of the head swelling when the face is zoomed in.It's a good concept, but it needs a whole lot of work.

It would be nice if you could use a picture just as a ledger giude to placing eyes, brows, and nose, then you can discard the picture without discarding the changed facial features. This last part can't be terribly hard to program in the game.

5. Fix the women's faces and the lighting while making a CAW. They look awful, and most of the presets have man face. It's really hard to get it so the CAW is a little attractive.

6. Need to have the hair length scale back, make it so Divas can use Superstars hair again, and vise versa (The other hairstyles from the older games would be nice also)

7. Also would be great to have a mirror button for hair, and you can almost double the variety of hair styles with this option alone!

Body morphing

Honestly, past the face morphing, and the enteraces, I haven't played much with the body morphing. But there are a couple of things that jump out at me that could use some improvement.

1. When adjusting height and weight, it would be great if we could use "real" tangable measurment scales to judge how big, or small your CAW is. Now, with these unknown units, you really can't judge the scale of your actual CAW, until you get in the ring with a In Game charatcer. It shouldn't be a problem to go back to WWE13 style, and give you some tanglable height (inches/cm) and weight (lbs./kg) measurments as you adjust the CAW.

3. How come the selection in the opacity of tattoos doesn't work? The selection is here in 2K16, but it doesn't do anything.

4. Arm, leg, torso, and neck length morphing needs to be easier to make symmetrical between right and left. Also would like the length selector for the length your CAWs arms, legs, torso, neck, and head.

5. Would like hands and feet morphing. Miss that from the older editions.

6. For women CAWs, bring back the breast selection tool (in morphing form). It is sorely missed trying to get the chest right.

Clothing

1.It would be nice if 2K can attempt to put every accessory and piece of clothing in the past games in. It would be nice as it feels like a step down from what was there before.

2. Would like all of the Clothing to be categorized as Superstar and Diva clothing, but I would like to see that both male and female can wear the same things.

3. Bring back the older style item selection previews. It was great in the old games (WWE14, WWE13, WWE12) you could take a peak at the hairstyle, tatttoo, clothing, etc. by just landing on the accessory without having to activly select it. Sure, the old way did cause some loading time, but this new way, where you have to deselect the stuff you don't want takes far longer, and is way more frustrating. Bring the item previews back, please.

4. On the Opposite side of things, the material preview selection can be the newer style, where you push the button to preview that material, instead of forcing you to change the material when you land on it. BUT, if this is confusing for people, they can DISREGARD this point, as getting point #1 (the point above this one) to work correctly again is more important.

5. Is there any length selector for anything in this game? I would like to select stuff like sock length, or arm sleeve length, like you could in the older games. Feels like a step down.

6. Most of the kickpads for women are too large , out of perportion and just plain look goofy.

7. A Positive: I do like the fact that I can pick some of the In-Game divas gear.

Enterances

1. This probably doesn't need to happen with the Superstars, but I would like for 2K to make a pack with old, unavalible Diva and Tag enterances that we could use for our CAWs. I would pay good $$$ for this in the download packs. It would double my enterances for both divas and tag teams to use in combonations.

2. Make it so the accessories are an option with the ring enterances. 2K did it in the older games, I don't see why they can't pull this off easily. There are some cool enterances for CAWS I can't use, and that is because of the assessory that comes with the enterance that I don't want. Again, feels like a step down.

3. Make it to where the entire stage lights up in that particular titantron or minitron that was selected in the CAEnterance. I hate the fact that the titantron is going, withought the side bars turning the proper colors of that titantron for my CAW. It would help cearte the scene. This feels like another step down, as in the older games, the side trons would turn the appropiate colors, instead of just staying the default stage solor.

I think just fixing these problems, and having these additions into it, you would have the best CAW system this game ever had.

Sorry if this post is long, but I was pretty passionate about making CAWs, but 2K16 is kind of killing that spirit....

Here's an idea: Keep the animations for the major reversals but get rid of the "major/minor reversal system" and just use the major reversal animations as the animations for reversing a move.

That would be quite a step back from the gameplay. o.o

Why would you want that?

Agreed, the minor and major reversals are a nice differentiation, and removing animations without adding adequate replacements and thus resulting in an all around lower max number is just begging for a repeat of the russian leg sweep issue.

3. Bring back the older style item selection previews. It was great in the old games (WWE14, WWE13, WWE12) you could take a peak at the hairstyle, tatttoo, clothing, etc. by just landing on the accessory without having to activly select it. Sure, the old way did cause some loading time, but this new way, where you have to deselect the stuff you don't want takes far longer, and is way more frustrating. Bring the item previews back, please.

Number 3 is in there, to a degree. Press Square/X on clothing to get a preview (on an unrelated blank mannequin.).

With consistency and dedication, a single can increase his or her chance of good results substantially. Further, it might be smart to just take images more than time as it can be hard to detect little modifications as they are transpiring. These images can give useful determination.Accretionary your courage measure and getting that slaying pumping should e'er be the archetypal rank of your workout.

http://www.muskelaufbauhilfe.com/alpha-plus-male-enhancement/

More OMG Moments / Moves

• Spear Through Arena Set
  • Powerbomb Off Stage
  • Ring Apron Powerbomb
  • Swanton Bomb Off Of Titantron
  • Attitude Adjustment Off Of Stage
  • Attitude Adjustment Off Of Ring Apron
  • Barricade Run Diving Clothesline
  • Atomic Drop Into Ring Post
  • Spear Off Of Stage
  • Belly To Belly Suplex Through Set
  • Piledriver On Bottom Steel Steps
  • Powerbomb On Bottom Steel Steps
  • Tombstone On Bottom Steel Steps

MyCareer

• The use of a gimmick system. If you create a character who happens to be a clown, the commentators will address him as a clown.
  • Start MyCareer as anything but a singles wrestler. Being a manager or part of a tag team would be a refreshing change of pace then when the time is right, you become an in-ring competitor.
  • Different styles of voices for the created wrestler you're using. Take a page out of The Sims games and have a voice based off of pitch, frequency and bass.

Start MyCareer as anything but a singles wrestler. Being a manager or part of a tag team would be a refreshing change of pace then when the time is right, you become an in-ring competitor.

THAT would be awesome as hell.

Also, I want the ability to name finishers. Like, take the list+more of names from Create-A-Finisher and just make it so we can take a move as finishers/sigs, select "Rename", and have commentary actually use finisher names.

I'd especially like it because some names are called differently than they're named. For example, I gave my CAW the Running Swing Neckbreaker and the commentators go "The McGullicutter!" >.<

Invasion storyline on Showcase mode.

They should have all available licences now, and with Kurt Angle finished with TNA now they hopefully can make a deal with him.

From the WCW/ECW team who compared at Invasion, WWE now employ The Dudleys and Rhyno. And frequently do business with DDP and Booker T.

Maybe they could do an "alternate timeline" story, where the bigger WCW stars (Nash, Hall, Luger, Flair and anyone else who they could do a deal with Steiner, Goldberg who have been in WWE games in the past)

I enjoyed Austins showcase this year, don't get me wrong. But I felt I had just played most of those matches a few years ago in WWE 13.

I'd like them to think outside the box and use some imagination.

I'd like to see more options for tag finishers. Using the Dudley's for example, if they're cpu controlled, half the time D-Von does the cutter half of the 3D. I'd love to see it like this;

Bubba Ray~

Tag Finisher- Assisted SuperBomb

Tag Sig- Whaaaaasup Headbutt

Tag Sig 2- Dudley Device

D-Von~

Tag Finisher- 3D

Tag Sig- 3D II

Tag Sig 2- Sidewalk Slam/Running Leg Drop Combo

Then you could still have more basic moves in the regular slots like Double SUplex, DDT, chokeslam, flapjack, & doubleteam punches. It'd be a big improvement for the Hardyz & Bucks too, so the Poetry in Motion doesn't happen a dozen times a match.

I'd also like to see Super Finishers, set up like Catching Finishers. So, if Cena has 2 finishers he can do an Avalance AA. RKO, the new Ram-Paige, & chokeslam could work great too.

The 3 finishers option would be rad too. I'd love to be able to give Bray all 3 Sister Abigail options.

I'm a moves junkie, so there's still a crapton of moves I'd like to see added as well~

Bubba's Superbomb as reverse top turnbuckle move.

Back stomp to seated corner that doesn't have the Adam Rose dance after for Paige, Regal, & Fit.

Rolling senton from the apron to the ground for half the roster.

Penalty kick from the apron for Kidd and a bunch of others.

Warrior's Way as a reverse top turnbuckle move so ADR can have it as a finisher.

Military Press to German Suplex w/ Pin Combo for ADR. It was his finisher as Dos Caras, Jr.

Apron Splash for E.

Big E's New Day Abdominal Stretch.

New Day Stomps tag move.

2nd Rope Moonsault animated for Vader. The current one is way to agile for him.

Standing Triangle Choke for Strowman.

Chikara Special, UFO, Cranial Crank for Cesaro. Any new Cesaro moves are welcome though.

Lady of the Lake for Bryan. SHUT UP, it's an awesome move.

Corner Handstand to Huricanrana for Diego (and Ultimo Dragon)

Air Guitar Slap for Slater. (Never gonna happen, but it was awesome)

Kalisto's handstand backflip kick.

Kane's old falling powerbomb.

Owens' avalanche Fisherman buster.

Owens' Double Jump Moonsault.

Stockade/Iron Octopus for Konner.

Lyger Bomb & Running Lyger Bomb for Neville & Harper.

Harper Big Boot.

Handspring Backflip to Tornado DDT for Neville.

Majistrol Cradle. The Rock & pretty much all luchadors.

Spinning Bulldog for Roman. (His FCW finisher)

U Can't C Knee for Crossfit Jesus.

Tommyhawk for Dreamer.

Cutthroat Backbreaker thing that Breeze does.

Crucifix Bomb into Piledriver for Viktor. (Indy finisher)

Everything 4 Horsewomen & Asuka. More the better.

Shatter Machine. Hype Ryder, & Grand Amplitude.

Rope Hung Cross Armbar for Del Rio & Gable.

Apollo Combination. (Gorilla Press to Standing Moonsault)

Avalanche Piledriver & Apron Piledriver for Rhyno.

Apron Brainbuster for Zayn.

Sparkle Splash.

Shattered Dreams without the taunt.

THE FRIGGIN' STANDING DRAGON SLEEPER! It should've already been part of ABA Undertaker's moveset. It was advertised as part of the DLC moves pack. Ugh.

tl;dr- More moves plz.

If custom theme music is impossible, then they should put in all the WWE themes of former guys like Shelton Benjamin, Morrison etc. (ideally with a render for CAW and a titantron, maybe even entrance animations in place)... they should still own the rights for these.

Different entrances for heels and faces selectable.

Commentary should be as good as in NBA 2K, same with MyCareer.

Tons of more options for Universe mode (I don't have 2k16 yet, can you do 3 brand PPV's by now?) like:

• Stable Storylines - for PPV's like Survivor Series or Bragging Rights and also in general of course.
  • Completely empty match card for each show so I can book it how I want it (like in GM mode <3)
  • A budget (like in GM mode <3)

Thats basically my wishlist for 3 years now :D - I'd play the shit out of this game if GM mode came back.

Wrestlers status u can set them up as a midcarder jobber main eventer lower card this status also,effects what title u can go,after

I'd like to see more options for tag finishers. Using the Dudley's for example, if they're cpu controlled, half the time D-Von does the cutter half of the 3D. I'd love to see it like this;

Bubba Ray~

Tag Sig 2- Dudley Device

D-Von~

Tag Finisher- 3D

Tag Sig- 3D II

Then you could still have more basic moves in the regular slots like Double SUplex, DDT, chokeslam, flapjack, & doubleteam punches. It'd be a big improvement for the Hardyz & Bucks too, so the Poetry in Motion doesn't happen a dozen times a match.

I'd also like to see Super Finishers, set up like Catching Finishers. So, if Cena has 2 finishers he can do an Avalance AA. RKO, the new Ram-Paige, & chokeslam could work great too.

The 3 finishers option would be rad too. I'd love to be able to give Bray all 3 Sister Abigail options.

I'm a moves junkie, so there's still a crapton of moves I'd like to see added as well~

Back stomp to seated corner that doesn't have the Adam Rose dance after for Paige, Regal, & Fit.

Warrior's Way as a reverse top turnbuckle move so ADR can have it as a finisher.

Military Press to German Suplex w/ Pin Combo for ADR. It was his finisher as Dos Caras, Jr.

Apron Splash for E.

New Day Stomps tag move.

Chikara Special, UFO, Cranial Crank for Cesaro. Any new Cesaro moves are welcome though.

Harper Big Boot.

Tommyhawk for Dreamer.

Sparkle Splash.

THE FRIGGIN' STANDING DRAGON SLEEPER! It should've already been part of ABA Undertaker's moveset. It was advertised as part of the DLC moves pack. Ugh.

tl;dr- More moves plz.

It was not advertise in moves pack

Bubba Ray~

Tag Sig 2- Dudley Device

D-Von~

Tag Finisher- 3D

Tag Sig- 3D II

Apron Splash for E.

New Day Stomps tag move.

Harper Big Boot.

Tommyhawk for Dreamer.

Sparkle Splash.

tl;dr- More moves plz.

Bubba Ray~

Tag Sig 2- Dudley Device

D-Von~

Tag Finisher- 3D

Tag Sig- 3D II

Apron Splash for E.

New Day Stomps tag move.

Harper Big Boot.

Tommyhawk for Dreamer.

Sparkle Splash.

tl;dr- More moves plz.

Bring back roster in edit super stars in universe where it only shows guys on ur brand in edit superstar

Universe mode:

- Assign a manager to a Superstar/Tag Team

- Qualifying matches for Money in the Bank, Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble

- More Cutscenes

- Post Match: In the end of the matches you can shake hands, go away, attack from behind, shake hands and attack, nothing

- Rivalry: More participants in rivalries (2 vs 1) , (3 vs 1) , (3 vs 3) ....

- Rivalry: Superstars can enter in a middle of a Rivalry EX:((Undertaker vs Wyatt Family) --> (Undertaker & Kane vs Wyatt Family))

OMG Moments:

- Coast to Coast in the corner with trash can (Shane McMahon, RVD, ....)

- Orton's elevated DDT from the barricade

- Chockslam from the Top Corner to Announcers Table (Undertaker, Kane , ...)

- (Double Finisher) DDT & Neckbreker (Dolph Zieggler)

New Weapons:

- MITB briefcase

- Garbage Can

- Garbage Can Lid

- Stop sign

- Guitar

- Nightstick

Creation Suit:

- 150 CAW Slots

- More Hairstyles

- Body Hair

- Able to Create taller wrestlers (Like Giant Gonzalez, Andre The Giant)

- Able to Create Fat Wrestlers (Like Yokozuna, Viscera..)

- Better Body Mordhing

Matches:

- Chair Match

- Casket Match

- Buried Alive Match

- 2 vs 2 vs 2 Tornado / Normal

- 2 vs 2 vs 2 Ladder

- 2 vs 2 vs 2 TLC

- 4 vs 4 Elimination / Normal Tag

- 5 vs 5 Elimination / Normal Tag

Gameplay:

- When opponent is sit in the corner you can put a trash can in the head and then you can do a running atack or a OMG MOMENT (Coast to Coast)

- When someone perform a taunt the opponent have more chances to reversal the next move

- Break the taunt when you want

- Improve Elimination Chamber, Royal Rumble, and Steel Cage Matches

- Throw your Chair to the opponent (Like Sabu, Tommy Dreamer ...)

- Top Rope Taunts

General:

• weight recognition (grapple counters- Heavy to Light: attempted lifting grapples to a non-stunned/non-weakened Heavy will result in a failed attempt and an opening for him to attack; Light to Heavy: attempted grapples to a non-stunned/non-weakened Light will result in an auto-escape);

• preset heel moves (dirty pin [w/ pulled tights or w/ feet on ropes], eye rake/poke, illegal choke, low blow [must be done behind ref’s back during regular matches to avoid DQ]);

• improved tag team AI and mechanics (too easy to cheat); time limit for being off the apron for non-legal wrestler; AI controlled official tag teams should attempt tag finishers more often than not; more tag move variety and different level of tandem moves based on damage dealt to the opponent;

• running the ropes should add more damage to attacks, but are more easier to counter;

• return of the Triple Threat Tag & Time Limit Hardcore Title match; add Tornado 6-8 Man Tag and 4 Corners Tag;

Creation Suite

• Create-A-Moveset: weight class specific movesets; better organization of listed moves (needs to be audited), including selectable finishers (too many repeats); custom naming for signature/non-CAF finishers; tag team moves/finisher role assigning (who does what during the tag move/finisher);

• Return of Create-A-Finisher: fixed transitional animations; edit animation lengths (cutting);

Updated “Initial Holds”;

-

Front:

Air Raid

Argentine Rack

Arm-Hook Rib-breaker Rack (ex. Judgement Slam)

Back Body [run reversal]

Back-to-Belly

Blockbuster [running]

Bow & Arrow Crucifix (ex. Black Tornado Slam)

Bulldog

Butterfly

Canadian Rack

Capture

Cravate

Cutter

DDT

Double Goozle

Exploder

Fireman's Carry

Goozle

Gutwrench

Guillotine

Half-hatch

Head & Arm

High Angle Slam

Hip Toss [run reversal]

Military Press

Northern Lights

Oklahoma

Powerbomb

Pumphandle

Rana

Rib-breaker Rack

Scoop

Suplex

Tabletop

Tilt-a-whirl [run reversal]

Tilt-a-whirl Headscissors [running]

Trapping

Uranage

-

Back:

Accordion Rack

Arm-Hook Accordion Rack (ex. SwissBlade)

Back Suplex

Cobra Clutch

Crossarm

Crossface Chickenwing

Diamond Dust [running]

Double Chickenwing

Electric Chair

Full Nelson

Half Nelson

Half & Half

Hammerlock

Inverted Scoop

Kudo

Neckbreaker

Reverse DDT

Reverse Rana

Russian Legsweep

Sleeper

Straitjacket

Waistlock

Wheelbarrow

-

Top rope “Complete Moves”;

-

Cutter

DDT

Double Knees

Double Stomp

Facebreaker

Facebuster

Leg Lariat

Legdrop Bulldog

Seated Senton

-

• Tag Team: move blending (Grapple, Corner Grapple, Corner Grapple/Aerial), individual finisher comboing;

WWE Universe:

• Create-A-Stable: assign a manager;

• better booking logic for customized match cards (system learns your booking style as you change the matches);

• initial rankings sorted by rating (descending order);

• assign viable contenders (based on specific parameters), viable match types and stipulations for custom titles;

Sorry but I honestly really don't wanna see create a finisher return, at least the way it was before. I'd prefer they come up with an actual way for us to create our own, unique moves instead of just stringing a bunch of weird looking animations together.

Archived