WWE2K17 Wishlist

Ernez

Undertaker Showcase mode... That's all.

This

8-Man Matches would be great, think we're well beyond the time when that should be possible.

The ability to edit head parts and hair on Superstar Editor

Create-a-finisher and create-an-tron (titan and mini), more sidetron and banner option in create-an-entrance

And if they continue 2K Showcase, they have to do an Undertaker showcase. Not just the streak but his entire 25 year career, and I propose the following matches:

Survivor Series 1990 - The Million Dollar Team (Ted DiBiase, The Undertaker, Honky Tonk Man & Greg Valentine) vs. The Dream Team (Dusty Rhodes, Koko B. Ware, Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart)

WWE Superstars - The Undertaker vs. The Ultimate Warrior

Survivor Series 1991 - The Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan (WWE Championship)

This Tuesday in Texas - The Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan (WWE Championship)

WrestleMania VIII - The Undertaker vs. Jake Roberts

Survivor Series 1992 - The Undertaker vs. Kamala (Coffin Match)

WrestleMania IX - The Undertaker vs. The Giant Gonzales

Royal Rumble 1994 - The Undertaker vs. Yokozuna (Casket Match)

Survivor Series 1994 - The Undertaker vs. Yokozuna (Casket Match)

WrestleMania XI - The Undertaker vs. King Kong Bundy

Survivor Series 1995 - The Undertaker vs. Kama (Casket Match)

WrestleMania XII - The Undertaker vs. Diesel

SummerSlam 1996 - The Undertaker vs. Mankind (Boiler Room Brawl)

In Your House: Buried Alive - The Undertaker vs. Mankind (Buried Alive Match)

Survivor Series 1996 - The Undertaker vs. Mankind

In Your House: It's Time - The Undertaker vs. The Executioner

In Your House 13: Final Four - The Undertaker vs. Bret Hart vs. Vader vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Four Corners Elimination Match, WWE Championship)

WrestleMania 13 - The Undertaker vs. Sycho Sid (WWE Championship)

SummerSlam 1997 - The Undertaker vs. Bret Hart w/ referee Shawn Michaels (WWE Championship)

Badd Blood: In Your House - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (Hell in a Cell)

Royal Rumble 1998 - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (Casket Match)

WrestleMania XIV - The Undertaker vs. Kane

King of the Ring 1998 - The Undertaker vs. Mankind (Hell in a Cell)

Breakdown: In Your House - The Undertaker vs. Kane vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (WWE Championship)

Judgment Day: In Your House - The Undertaker vs. Kane w/ referee Stone Cold Steve Austin (WWE Championship)

WrestleMania XV - The Undertaker vs. Big Boss Man (Hell in a Cell)

King of the Ring 1999 - The Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (WWE Championship)

Fully Loaded 1999 - The Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (First Blood, WWE Championship)

King of the Ring 2000 - The Undertaker, The Rock & Kane vs. Triple H, Mr. McMahon & Shane McMahon

WrestleMania X-Seven - The Undertaker vs. Triple H

No Mercy 2003 - The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar (Biker Chain match, WWE Championship)

Survivor Series 2003 - The Undertaker vs. Mr. McMahon (Buries Alive match)

WrestleMania XX - The Undertaker vs. Kane

The Great American Bash 2004 - The Undertaker vs. The Dudley Boys

WrestleMania 21 - The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

SummerSlam 2005 - The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

Armageddon 2005 - The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell)

Royal Rumble 2007 - The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Randy Orton, The Great Khali (Royal Rumble final five)

No Way Out 2007 - The Undertaker & Batista vs. John Cena & Shawn Michaels

WrestleMania 23 - The Undertaker vs. Batista (World Heavyweight Championship)

Backlash 2007 - The Undertaker vs. Batista (Last Man Standing, World Heavyweight Championship)

Smackdown - The Undertaker vs. Batista (Steel Cage, World Heavyweight Championship)

Survivor Series 2007 - The Undertaker vs. Batista (Hell in a Cell, World Heavyweight Championship)

WrestleMania XXIV - The Undertaker vs. Edge (World Heavyweight Championship)

SummerSlam 2008 - The Undertaker vs. Edge (Hell in a Cell)

WrestleMania 25 - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

WrestleMania XXVI - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

Night of Champions 2010 - The Undertaker vs. Kane (World Heavyweight Championship)

Hell in a Cell 2010 - The Undertaker vs. Kane (Hell in a Cell, World Heavyweight Championship)

WrestleMania XXVII - The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred)

WrestleMania XXVIII - The Undertaker vs. Triple H w/ referee Shawn Michaels (Hell in a Cell)

WrestleMania XXX - The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

WrestleMania 31 - The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

SummerSlam 2015 - The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Hell in a Cell 2015 - The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar (Hell in a Cell)

Survivor Series 2015 - Team Undertaker vs. Team Wyatt

WrestleMania 32 - The Undertaker vs. ????

That's what I want

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ video games are not some magic thing that is created in 3 seconds

no one said it would take 3 seconds, pretty sure 2k17 comes out in a years time...... so whats this 3 seconds have to do with my post. Think you misunderstood the thread, a wishlist for next game is just a wishlist.... doesnt mean they'll add it all

no one said it would take 3 seconds, pretty sure 2k17 comes out in a years time...... so whats this 3 seconds have to do with my post. Think you misunderstood the thread, a wishlist for next game is just a wishlist.... doesnt mean they'll add it all

No. But you mentioned thinks like "Why isn't x in already?" Like Earthquakes finisher. As if it is the most basic of all wrestling moves. Or keeping legends in the game, as if it doesn't cost money. And in general...as if there weren't contracts that need to be fulfilled and worked out for the game. As if the developers had endless resources, time and development on the game. And 1 year is not much time for a video game creation.

No. But you mentioned thinks like "Why isn't x in already?" Like Earthquakes finisher. As if it is the most basic of all wrestling moves. Or keeping legends in the game, as if it doesn't cost money. And in general...as if there weren't contracts that need to be fulfilled and worked out for the game. As if the developers had endless resources, time and development on the game. And 1 year is not much time for a video game creation.

considering they've already had the move in a previous game.... yea it should be in yearly, whats point in making the move for one year and removing it.... so most of the things have already been done and just taken out.... so your post is irrelevant it's not a time issue.... 1 year, wth are you talking about the series is over a decade old.... forgotten how many games in this series but it's a lot and the most recent ones dont start from scratch, it's basically the same game every year, not much changes, tweak in graphics, add some stuff, update the roster the best they can.... but is the removal of stuff ...no need for it...... yes i can understand why Hogans model was removed... but the rest like moves, caw features, entrances, old legends considering they are going to use them in DLC showcase or something i heard Natural Disasters and Bushwhackers are in, dunno if its just for that mode though, knowing 2k, it will be

But they completley rebuilt the game in 2k15. Not just "tweak the graphics". That's why the game was lacking content in the first place.

I agree moves should always be carried over, however...many times animations get screwed up. Especially really old ones. A move that is glitchy as hell and/or freezes the game (moves like this were in under THQ for years) should not be in it.

And the series is not over a decade old. The current series is merely 2 years old - the 2k series. Different publisher, different budget and different work ethics. (Head figures of the THQ era are gone).

And because it's a yearly game series time is indeed an issue. A non yearly game series would spent x-months focusing on certain parts and spent a large amount of time on bugfixing, playtesting and bonus stuff. A yearly game series doesn't have that luxury. They need to produce content, content and more content. Because in the end that's what most people see as process. Bugfixing falls flat during the development and so glitchy and buggy things are rather removed, than fixed. And that has to be repeated every year.

And again...Including wrestlers costs money for their likeness. Although from 2k15 the entire roster - bar a few - including DLC made it into 2k16, so I don't know where you're even coming from with that.

"Knowing 2k..." Did you even play 2k15? Because DLC showcase characters - The Great Khali, Edge,... - were available in exhibition.

Customizable music needs to make a comeback for the next gen consoles, this might be all on Sony though

For Universe mode, there needs to be more title options. Why can't I have a heavyweight, tag teams and then 3 singles titles and remove the diva title? This should be customizable

I'd like to see more entrace motions too - what happened to all the generic ones that used to be in the games?

-Get rid of the stupid upload limit. It's BS that I can only upload 5 of anything and have delete it if I wanna upload something else. The upgrade system is garbage too because even if someone's uploading good stuff, if no one downloads it, then they're screwed. This is especially true for people who make fictional character and stuff and even more true for people who make original characters. -

-Tekken 6 style custom hair

-Arm, leg, torso, and neck length morphing. Hand and feet morphing. Good breast morphing. Let me make big tits.

-No entrance only attires

-More generic themes as well as past themes since we can't have custom music

-ability to wear multiples of everything. Pants, accessories, whatever. Especially accessories.

-Hair length sliders

-Get rid of the show editor thing because it just makes things unnecessarily complicated. Or just put it in Universe mode where it'd actually have a purpose.

-bring back paint tool.

- open toed shoes/boots because why not

-eye types

-expand face deformation for eyes for anime and crap because why not

-unless I'm doing something wrong, we need more than just 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 rivalries in Universe. That and the fact that rivalries still seem to mainly consist of the two guys constantly facing off nearly every week really kill the whole thing for me.

-match editor

-bring back wake up taunts. I really don't give a crap about charged finishers.

-If we have to have another Showcase, make it for Undertaker if only because we'd all those WrestleMania arenas.

I just got this brilliant idea. Regardless of showcase modes or rosters, every annual WWE game should include some TV shows and a handful of PPVs from every major historical era (80s to Attitude). The major TV shows and enough PPVs to get a taste of the era. The concept looks a little bit like this.

Golden Era TV

1. Saturday Night's Main Event*

2. Superstars of Wrestling

3. Wrestling Challenge

(I wasn't around back then, so it's possible that these shows would use the same arena setups & ring aprons)

Golden Era PPVs

1. Wrestlemania III

2. Wrestlemania V

3. Wrestlemania VII

4. Wrestlemania VIII

5. Royal Rumble 1990

6. King of the Ring 1993

7. Survivor Series 1989

8. SummerSlam 1989

New Generation TV

1. Monday Night Raw 1993*

2. Monday Night Raw 1996

3. Superstars

4. Shotgun Saturday Night (original version)

5. Raw Is War 1997

New Generation PPVs

1. Wrestlemania X

2. SummerSlam 1997

3. Royal Rumble 1996

4. King of the Ring 1997

5. WW(E) In Your House (non-themed, just In Your House)

6. Survivor Series 1997

7. Wrestlemania XII

8. Wrestlemania 13

WCW TV

1. Monday Nitro '95-99*

2. Thunder '98-99

3. Saturday Night '94-99

4. Monday Nitro '99-2000 (the arena in the WCW Mayhem game)

5. Clash of the Champions XXXV

6. Monday Nitro Spring Break-Out with the pool. Eh, why not?

WCW PPVs

1. SuperBrawl VII

2. The Great American Bash '97

3. Bash at the Beach '97

4. Fall Brawl '97

5. Halloween Havoc '97

6. Starrcade '97

7. nWo Souled Out '97 (Bad as the PPV was, it's a beautiful ring)

8. World War 3 1997

Attitude Era TV

1. Raw Is War 1998*

2. SmackDown '99-2001

3. Shotgun Saturday Night (Raw setup, WWF apron)

4. Sunday Night Heat (Raw setup, Sunday Night Heat apron)

Attitude Era PPVs

1. Wrestlemania XIV

2. Wrestlemania XV

3. Wrestlemania 2000

4. Wrestlemania X-Seven

5. Royal Rumble 1999

6. SummerSlam 1998

7. King of the Ring 1999

8. Survivor Series 2000

* indicates flagship show; bare minimum

I guess looking at it now, it's a lot to ask for, but... The least 2K could do is give us the flagship TV shows! Maybe they could save the rest for... a legends game that doesn't suck? I think this is a great pick of arenas. It's got WWF's big five, and WCW's major PPVs. Some of the PPV years were chosen more for aesthetic value than historical significance. As a guy who's never seen a live PPV in his life, the cable TV shows hold more nostalgic value for me, tbh.

And if you want, we could add WCW's own golden era (80s/early 90s) and ECW to the list. It's all hypothetical anyway.

They need to figure out a way to fix some of the issues that caw mode still has. Specifically, get rid of the pixelization that happens to logos on tights, because they almost make tights completely useless, and they NEED to get rid of the damn mother*censored*ing stretch and fade. Whether it's a glitch, a bug, a purposeful inclusion, whatever. It needs to go.

To have your own made up tag name announced.. Instead of the pre made ones

"Making their way to the ring... Dslhkre!"

Yeah. Don't know how that would work :P

I ment how they have it set up with names like caws do.. But give them tag team names.

For instance if I want to download the WGTT and I want the annoucer to say the world s greatest tag team

They need to figure out a way to fix some of the issues that caw mode still has. Specifically, get rid of the pixelization that happens to logos on tights, because they almost make tights completely useless, and they NEED to get rid of the damn mother*censored*ing stretch and fade. Whether it's a glitch, a bug, a purposeful inclusion, whatever. It needs to go.

You mean that thing that looks like some kinda skin disease? Cause that *censored*'s disturbing as hell.

new legends,NWA,WWE,ECW LEGENDS,wouldn't mind seeing a classic tag team 2k showcase featuring the Von Erich's vs free birds,the hart foundation vs the British Bulldogs,and a rock & roll express vs midnight express,ECW 2k showcases,RVD vs Jerry Lynn,Taz vs Shane Douglas,Raven vs tommy dreamer,WCW 2k showcases: Sting vs the four horseman,war games,and Goldbergs streak!!!!

Archived