WWE2K17 Wishlist

Ernez

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, I underestimated this topic LOL...I'll TRY to update it ASAP.

Edit: Okay, my plan didn't work. This is gonna get so big, I won't be able to tell what's up there without reading every single one. So just list away and maybe 2k will read the thread and get ideas. :P

- Universe Mode Updates

- Continue My career updates

- Roster/Stat Updates

- Online Leagues

- Backstage connectivity

- Gameplay updates

- Real WWE Schedules

- The ability to Edit Superstars entirely face paint etc...

- Online ability to use titles and arenas

- Elimination matches

- Improve Online Setup and ways to get into matches...Not very good this year.

- Add Guest Ref Matches

- Improve Elimination Chamber, Royal Rumble, and Steel Cage Matches (Random Entry online and offline)

- Add NJPW/Boxing style turnbuckles

- More CAW parts

- Create A Story

- Custom Music on PS4 and XB1

More options for stables:

- Creating names

- The option to use the Freebird Rule for a stable of three or more. Especially in Universe.

- The ability to choose which two members of a stable are a tag team in Universe and/or the ability to have all the possible teams of a stable in the running.

- Two tag team finishers for each duo rather than one. One for each as they tag out.

More options for tournaments Universe:

- More than King of the Ring for a start. Dusty Rhodes Classic, Gold Rush, Number One Contenders' etc.

- The ability to choose how long a tournament spans rather than just being stuck on one show.

- Qualifying matches for Money in the Bank, Elimination Chamber, Royal Rumble etc.

The option to choose which title design is used after a title changes hands in Universe.

I don't want all bugs and glitches out. I honestly enjoy them. The WWE series is one game series where glitches actually make me happy. And let's be honest, "fix all bugs and glitches" is not a realistic wish anyway. They're called "bugs" because they're hidden away. When you turn the "light" on, they scatter like cockroaches. If they were easily fixable then they wouldn't even be considered bugs or glitches. They get in the game because they stay hidden through the development process. But, yeah...NewLegacyInc and other such channels would be far less entertaining without glitches to exploit. I love that kind of stuff.

I really, really want backwards and forwards positions in the top rope, with stuff like the moonsault and phoenix splash being usable from the backwards position.

I think I remember them saying this was how it was gonna be in 2K15

I really, really want backwards and forwards positions in the top rope, with stuff like the moonsault and phoenix splash being usable from the backwards position.

I think I remember them saying this was how it was gonna be in 2K15

I don't recall that, but it's definitely something that needs to happen. It would just make diving modes look less comical when they suddenly turn around for the leap.

-Different pin and submission system

-Weight system similar to No Mercy,DOR 1&2 or SvR 2007

-Door in hell in a cell instead of still breaking the cage wall

-More Matches

-Match Creator

-Stage cameras for rumble entrances

-Online matchmaking and chat box like before 2K15

-More improvements and options to career and universe modes

-No more showcase unless it's dream match ups like in All Stars

-More customization options for Edit A Superstar including hair,facial hair

-Preset skin tone options like in Saints Row The Third

-More new masks for caws

-More CAA templates

Hopefully someone at 2K reads through topics like this. But as for additions, I would like to see more caw items definately (without removing anything that's already there). Things like shirts with adjustable sleeve lengths, more body accessories like ties, suspenders and costume options. Paint tool back for designs you want that can't be found. For the face definately more makeups like cover ups, butt chin, forehead wrinkles, laughter lines, crows feet, etc. etc. I would like to see to superstar edits also include changeable hairs, facial hairs and face paints (or adding face paints for someone who had them at one point in time as a different gimmick). Custom music for a more reasonable entrance. More match types like buried alive, casket, classic blue cage and some match types that have never been in a game before like a strap match and flag match.

8-Man Matches would be great, think we're well beyond the time when that should be possible.

The ability to edit head parts and hair on Superstar Editor

Create-a-finisher and create-an-tron (titan and mini), more sidetron and banner option in create-an-entrance

And if they continue 2K Showcase, they have to do an Undertaker showcase. Not just the streak but his entire 25 year career, and I propose the following matches:

Survivor Series 1990 - The Million Dollar Team (Ted DiBiase, The Undertaker, Honky Tonk Man & Greg Valentine) vs. The Dream Team (Dusty Rhodes, Koko B. Ware, Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart)

WWE Superstars - The Undertaker vs. The Ultimate Warrior

Survivor Series 1991 - The Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan (WWE Championship)

This Tuesday in Texas - The Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan (WWE Championship)

WrestleMania VIII - The Undertaker vs. Jake Roberts

Survivor Series 1992 - The Undertaker vs. Kamala (Coffin Match)

WrestleMania IX - The Undertaker vs. The Giant Gonzales

Royal Rumble 1994 - The Undertaker vs. Yokozuna (Casket Match)

Survivor Series 1994 - The Undertaker vs. Yokozuna (Casket Match)

WrestleMania XI - The Undertaker vs. King Kong Bundy

Survivor Series 1995 - The Undertaker vs. Kama (Casket Match)

WrestleMania XII - The Undertaker vs. Diesel

SummerSlam 1996 - The Undertaker vs. Mankind (Boiler Room Brawl)

In Your House: Buried Alive - The Undertaker vs. Mankind (Buried Alive Match)

Survivor Series 1996 - The Undertaker vs. Mankind

In Your House: It's Time - The Undertaker vs. The Executioner

In Your House 13: Final Four - The Undertaker vs. Bret Hart vs. Vader vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Four Corners Elimination Match, WWE Championship)

WrestleMania 13 - The Undertaker vs. Sycho Sid (WWE Championship)

SummerSlam 1997 - The Undertaker vs. Bret Hart w/ referee Shawn Michaels (WWE Championship)

Badd Blood: In Your House - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (Hell in a Cell)

Royal Rumble 1998 - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (Casket Match)

WrestleMania XIV - The Undertaker vs. Kane

King of the Ring 1998 - The Undertaker vs. Mankind (Hell in a Cell)

Breakdown: In Your House - The Undertaker vs. Kane vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (WWE Championship)

Judgment Day: In Your House - The Undertaker vs. Kane w/ referee Stone Cold Steve Austin (WWE Championship)

WrestleMania XV - The Undertaker vs. Big Boss Man (Hell in a Cell)

King of the Ring 1999 - The Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (WWE Championship)

Fully Loaded 1999 - The Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (First Blood, WWE Championship)

King of the Ring 2000 - The Undertaker, The Rock & Kane vs. Triple H, Mr. McMahon & Shane McMahon

WrestleMania X-Seven - The Undertaker vs. Triple H

No Mercy 2003 - The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar (Biker Chain match, WWE Championship)

Survivor Series 2003 - The Undertaker vs. Mr. McMahon (Buries Alive match)

WrestleMania XX - The Undertaker vs. Kane

The Great American Bash 2004 - The Undertaker vs. The Dudley Boys

WrestleMania 21 - The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

SummerSlam 2005 - The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

Armageddon 2005 - The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell)

Royal Rumble 2007 - The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Randy Orton, The Great Khali (Royal Rumble final five)

No Way Out 2007 - The Undertaker & Batista vs. John Cena & Shawn Michaels

WrestleMania 23 - The Undertaker vs. Batista (World Heavyweight Championship)

Backlash 2007 - The Undertaker vs. Batista (Last Man Standing, World Heavyweight Championship)

Smackdown - The Undertaker vs. Batista (Steel Cage, World Heavyweight Championship)

Survivor Series 2007 - The Undertaker vs. Batista (Hell in a Cell, World Heavyweight Championship)

WrestleMania XXIV - The Undertaker vs. Edge (World Heavyweight Championship)

SummerSlam 2008 - The Undertaker vs. Edge (Hell in a Cell)

WrestleMania 25 - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

WrestleMania XXVI - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

Night of Champions 2010 - The Undertaker vs. Kane (World Heavyweight Championship)

Hell in a Cell 2010 - The Undertaker vs. Kane (Hell in a Cell, World Heavyweight Championship)

WrestleMania XXVII - The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred)

WrestleMania XXVIII - The Undertaker vs. Triple H w/ referee Shawn Michaels (Hell in a Cell)

WrestleMania XXX - The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

WrestleMania 31 - The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

SummerSlam 2015 - The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Hell in a Cell 2015 - The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar (Hell in a Cell)

Survivor Series 2015 - Team Undertaker vs. Team Wyatt

WrestleMania 32 - The Undertaker vs. ????

A music upload tool in the same vein as the logo uploader. It may be way far-fetched because of the file sizes and such but I hope 2K would be able to find a way.

File size problem can easily be solved with a limited amount of bits every player can use.

Copyright on the other hand could be a real problem, since 2k would have these licensed songs on their own servers

Archived