WWE2K17 Wishlist

Ernez

The one thing I hate is only getting to have three rivalries going at one time. It would be nice for 5 or 6 so that you can easily set up a ppv card with all the titles on the line, without having to change the matches constantly.

Also each show, you can only have up to 4 titles, and they are specific titles. I want to be able to make as many titles for one show as I want, and have the certain titles I want. Why do you HAVE TO have a "diva" or a "tag" title on every show? It should be optional.

There is no "create a show" option on the PS3 version.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing I hate is only getting to have three rivalries going at one time. It would be nice for 5 or 6 so that you can easily set up a ppv card with all the titles on the line, without having to change the matches constantly.

Also each show, you can only have up to 4 titles, and they are specific titles. I want to be able to make as many titles for one show as I want, and have the certain titles I want. Why do you HAVE TO have a "diva" or a "tag" title on every show? It should be optional.

There is no "create a show" option on the PS3 version.

You don't have to have a Tag-Team or Divas title^^

Only the Major title is required

Monday Night Wars Showcase would be nice....and maybe a what if showcase after Shane Purchased WCW where you could go through what could have or would have happened after.

Id like a massive Monday Night Wars showcase where you basically get to control both sides Raw & Smackdown and go through all the big matches.

Monday Night Wars Showcase would be nice....and maybe a what if showcase after Shane Purchased WCW where you could go through what could have or would have happened after.

Id like a massive Monday Night Wars showcase where you basically get to control both sides Raw & Smackdown and go through all the big matches.

Genuinely stunned they haven't done this yet! Considering they have the rights to WCW and ECW, too.... Could have a brilliant mode.

Could do it based on what really happened, but maybe have some options to change the course of history throughout?

ie. Bring back Nitro

Even though Sting is my favorite wrestler, I feel a Sting showcase would be too limited for 1996-97. I had previously vaguely suggested a WCW showcase, but now I will expand on it. I don't know if Hogan will be in 2K17, so maybe we could do this in 2K18. "The Best of WCW" would be divided into eras.

The 80s might or might not be feasible for the reasons of Ole Anderson and the NWA branding. And the showcase might get too long.

Early 90s: Great American Bash '90 Flair vs. Sting, some Clashes, Flair vs. Savage, Hogan vs. Flair BATB '94, WWE 2K16 early 90s roster can carry over.

Late 90s: Bash at the Beach '96 main event, Hogan vs. The Giant, War Games '96, Madusa vs. Luna Vachon, Jericho vs. Malenko, Mysterio vs. Ultimo Dragon, Goldberg vs. Sting (September 1998), DDP vs. Goldberg, Hogan Goldberg and Sting vs. Kevin Nash Rick Steiner and Sid Vicious, Flair vs. Sting (final Nitro)

Imagine a recreation of Hogan's BATB '96 heel turn in the game engine like Austin's KotR '96 promo, but with Mean Gene instead of Michael Hayes!

And for goodness sake, include the WCW Thunder arena. Anyway, these are just examples off the top of my head. There's a lot of material for a WCW highlights showcase! Truth be told, you could fill up the showcase with nWo era alone and you'd have enough.

Couldnt get any longer than the Punk/Cena showcase. We should get showcases like that every year and a 30 - 40 match Sting one would be worth it. 40 different arenas and attires. Start from his first PPV appearance from Starrcade 87 to the first Clash and all the best matches up to his final match on Nitro vs Flair.

I don't know if I want showcases on a wrestler after WWE 2K16. I'm sure they did the best job they could and it was enjoyable but in the end, it didn't worked for me. Too repetitive and you need too much matches to really get into the career of a wrestler and understand him.

To me, the best way to do it would be something like in WWE 2K14 or the Hall of Fame DLC. Just give us a bunch of awesome matches with context so we can have fun, variety and a lot of great legends even if they are midcarders

I don't know if I want showcases on a wrestler after WWE 2K16. I'm sure they did the best job they could and it was enjoyable but in the end, it didn't worked for me. Too repetitive and you need too much matches to really get into the career of a wrestler and understand him.

To me, the best way to do it would be something like in WWE 2K14 or the Hall of Fame DLC. Just give us a bunch of awesome matches with context so we can have fun, variety and a lot of great legends even if they are midcarders

I really long for more midcarders. Honestly they kept me watching Alot. Dean Malenko, Ultimo Dragon, Kidman, Kanyon, Saturn, Val Venis, al snow, Scorpio, Adam bomb, hakushi, and so many others were just fun to watch for different reasons, and would really like to see them all on a game together. They may no all be legends per se, but it be cool to have them

With the induction of The Fabulous Freebies into the Hall of Fame this year I'd like to see another HOF DLC. With the Freebies would HAVE to come the Von Erichs. The thought of this alone would be enough for me to pre order and buy the season pass.

Also, I like the idea of doing a WCW Showcase this year. If they do and they cover the 90''s (they'd have to), I'd like to see Steve Williams, Terry Gordy and the Steiner in there. Hell, The Dangerous Alliance as well. They're almost all in the game (if you count DLC) this year anyway.

I want CAWs and their designs to be locked - ideally so they are deleted when the CAW is. Also each in game character should have three attires. The third being "cutscene / manager"

I have no idea if this is even possible as of now, but this is a "Wishlist" topic, so... :P

Implement a "text to speech" system into the game so that we can add any name or word that we want to our CAWs' announcer names and nicknames, rather than having to pick from a list.

One other thing.

PLEASE make sure when a loading or CC menu option comes up, that the picture behind it is NOT Randy Orton's buttocks in tight red pants.

I feel I need to scrub my eyes with brillo pads.

Here are some things I'd like to see since I last posted and some stuff I expect:

Gameplay features (Just a short list):

-Better sweat mechanics (I cannot emphasize this enough)

-Voices of the superstars, weird having some of them quiet the entire match.

Creation:

-Customize and freely change hair and facial hair for superstars and hair for divas

-Create a mini/side tron, titantron for CAWs... this is long overdue.

-Ability to change transparency/specular on CAWs and in-game superstars, similar to Xbox 360/PS3.

-Bring back create a story and highlight reel, highlight reel would allow us to capture 2K quality screenshots, almost like they're pre-release screenshots.

-CAWs that aren't identical to one another.

-Better face capture all around.

Main Roster additions:

AJ Styles

Alberto Del Rio

Braun Strowman

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

Divas (Including NXT):

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Sasha Banks

Alexa Bliss

Asuka

Carmella

Dana Brooke

Nia Jax

Peyton Royce

NXT Superstars:

Alex Riley (maybe?)

Elias Samson (unlikely)

Apollo Crews

Jason Jordan

Chad Gable

Scott Dawson

Dash Wilder

Mojo Rawley

Rhyno

Tye Dillinger

Angelo Dawkins

Sawyer Fulton (As much as I doubt Dawkins and Fulton will be in, they'd be nice additions as they would pretty much complete the NXT roster)

As for the rest of the roster, I expect it to pretty much be the same with exception of Arnold Schwarzenegger (The Terminator), but I expect the pre-order bonus to be another celebrity, probably Mike Tyson again, or legend like 2003-05 Eddie Guerrero.

the option to exchange your VC for SP in MyCareer

multiple objectives during your matches in MyCareer

add superstars past themes and attires should we want to revert someone back to a previous gimmick. example: Big E's past theme and attire before joining New Day, Sandow's intellectual saviour gimmick.

I would like to see game saves carried over. Clearly, when a character is removed for legit reasons (e.g. CM Punk) there would need to be a script to do the same in the newer version of the game, but CAWs, arenas, title could all be mapped over where the parts are still present...which is conditional on the cardinal rule being followed: Never remove, only improve.

I would like to see game saves carried over. Clearly, when a character is removed for legit reasons (e.g. CM Punk) there would need to be a script to do the same in the newer version of the game, but CAWs, arenas, title could all be mapped over where the parts are still present...which is conditional on the cardinal rule being followed: Never remove, only improve.

Indeed, but the problem lies in when new stuff is added to the point where the old stuff simply could not be compatible. Take 2K15 to 2K16 in this example. So much was added to the caw mode that I simply doubt caws from 2K15 would be compatible in a full conversion to 2K16. In games where little changes sure, but i'd prefer to see things continue to improve in huge strides personally.

Archived