MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - UPLOADED! 10/9/16!

MST3Claye

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you also make Eric Young, theres literally none on CC right now thats any good, theres like 10 copy's of the same one with a terrible face. Theres like 1 or 2 that have decent attires but the faces sucks, and if theres one with a good face the attire sucks.

So it'd be nice to finally have a good Eric Young.

I haven't considered Eric Young. Though, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I took the one that had the good outfit but the half pink half normal face and edited that up with white face paint and symbols for the facial hair.

This lazy attitude is the reason why I've done some that have already been done or over done. Laziness.. At least try to find a friend that knows or has Photoshop! Not sure if I'll do Eric Young.. I may do Abyss. I still have the paint tools I used for him in 2K14.

I'm trying to go with current. Though I'm pondering the outfit he wore at the recent One Night Only where it was his new style pants and the tattered sides and back, but instead of Abyss' colors they were of his Menagerie striped pants and I guess coat.

CRAZZY STEVE PREVIEW in original post, along with questions about a second attire and second makeup.

Your Madison is amazing. All your caws are great, but do you have plans for any other knockout or female wrestler? Thanks.

Thank you. Unfortunately, I do not have any plans for other Knockouts. I don't have the upload slots for any more with the wrestlers that I have listed already that I am going to make.

Abyss preview up with Crazzy Steve preview in original post.

Archived