MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - UPLOADED! 10/9/16!

MST3Claye

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving that Madison Rayne, better than the one I currently have. Any ETA on it being uploaded (if CC is working properly)

Picked up your Eli Drake yesterday and I think I might have your Wolves (if not I might replace the ones I have if they are on CC)

Possibly tomorrow.. I still have to do the entrance, moves attributes and abilities. Glad you like it. Thanks for downloading the others, too!

Just wanna say first I love your CAW's on this game, The EC3 is quite frankly incredible and I made an account on here pretty much to ask you if you could upload a non-DLC version because I really wanna download him dude. I would love it if I could as he's pretty much the last remaining guy I need to start my impact universe. Cheers!

Just wanna say first I love your CAW's on this game, The EC3 is quite frankly incredible and I made an account on here pretty much to ask you if you could upload a non-DLC version because I really wanna download him dude. I would love it if I could as he's pretty much the last remaining guy I need to start my impact universe. Cheers!

non-DLC?? I will gladly upload a non-DLC version for you. I've tried to make these CAWs with non-DLC just for this reason. I had no idea it included DLC stuff. My apologies! I'll go through that today and upload it for you.

ALSO:

Madison Rayne is uploaded to Community Creations.

EC3 non-DLC (I hope!!! Please let me know..) uploaded. Sorry for that mistake. Doesn't say if uploads are DLC anymore or not unless you don't have the DLC and it's darkened out. My apologies.

Dude you officially rock!!!! Also Im curious as to who you will be attempting next, personally because you nailed Madison I think it would be cool if you did more knockouts as cc seems quite lacking with them atm. Would also love a good Eric Young Caw as the ones in cc atm are just poop. Cheers again!!

If u did Velvet and PregAlina to go with Madison I can officially be done with Cc for this game!!

Thanks guys. That's the reason I made Madison. Some of them just don't even look like her or like there was an attempt at trying to look like her. I've seen some decent Velvet Skys on there. As for Angelina Love, I think the issue is the hair. Not quite sure who I'll be doing next.. but thanks for the comments and the downloads!

Archived