MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - UPLOADED! 10/9/16!

MST3Claye

Added preview for the next two CAWs. Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards...

Poll.. Claw marks on the chest body paint or not?

Also, any tips for Eddie Edwards' face? I used a face photo and still can't seem to get it. I think it's the eyebrows, even with designs added... and the width for the mouth they don't allow you.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally a good looking Wolves. The ones on CC are nowhere close for the most part. I think I saw one pretty good Davey but the rest aren't good at all.

I say put the claw marks on if it's not too much trouble and if people want them they can keep them or they can delete them if they want.

I would love to see the claw body paint! Agree with NewF'NShow here, I'm not feeling the face so much

Thanks.. Trust me.. Edwards' face is an on-going project. I'm not going to leave it at that result. That's why I asked for suggestions. Looks like I'll be adding the body paint.

The Wolves are uploaded to community creations. See original post for details.

Sorry, marking out over my own CAWs... Wolves vs Balor/Cesaro.. Balor bloodies Richards with the codebreaker and climbs to the top for the diving foot stomp. Richards quickly gets up for the catching finish and NAILS him with Creeping Death (Trouble in Paradise) and immediately goes for the pin and gets the three count. WOW...

Bobby Roode preview up in the first post.

Crimson would be awesome if you made him...are any of these possible

Gunner
Sheik Abdul Bashir

I have thought about Crimson, since I did provide the tats for him in WWE 2K14 on the 360 that Auday Alyafi made. I also tried looking around for a straight on face photo for Gunner. I'm willing to make those two eventually or so.

Sometimes CAW mode doesn't do these guys justice in how they look in ring.. Testing Roode out in-game and out of CAW mode. Though, what does it say when your CAW is lying on its back about to get hit with a move or get pinned and you think the face looks perfect at that angle?

roode-entrance_zpsu3tlpgfk.jpg

Sometimes CAW mode doesn't do these guys justice in how they look in ring.. Testing Roode out in-game and out of CAW mode. Though, what does it say when your CAW is lying on its back about to get hit with a move or get pinned and you think the face looks perfect at that angle?

Born Jobber? :P

tbh...I think Roode looks great. The only off-putting thing are the facial expressions, which are tied to the game's animations, rather than the CAW itself.

Archived