MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - UPLOADED! 10/9/16!

MST3Claye

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you started Rosemary? Not rushing haha just curious, Crazy Steve looks really good though man!

No, not yet. With the others planned though, I won't have a upload slot for her. If I do decide to make her, I'll probably put up the textures that I use on here or maybe a formula. We'll see.

Out of your Planned Caws: I hope Eric Young is more than a maybe and can't wait for your Gunner and Crimson! Keep up the good work much appreciated. Fingers also crossed for Rosemary haha

Yeah, a day or two ago I did an upload slot count to see how many I have left. Looks like an EY CAW is a possibility.

Would you have any interest in creating

Davey Boy Smith Jr

Lance Archer

Killer Elite Squad

All,but especially Steve and abyss...I like rosemary but I don't download females caws much...I don't normally play with the divas

Look at the end of my first post and tell me if you want me to upload these guys one by one or............ all three together? ;)

Hope this doesn't sound offensive, but your Eli Drake would make a perfect Stevie Richards, the face is that similar. Great CAWs on that list.

Thanks. They do sorta look alike in the face in a way in real life.

UPDATE: Halfway there with transferring Rosemary over to be able to upload without effecting my planned uploads. Just have to do abilities, attributes, entrance and moveset....

Speaking of moveset... TNM7 says her finishers as PJ Tyler was the Flying Crossbody Press and The Angle Slam...... Wikipedia lists the finishers she's used as the Skyward Suplex (which is the Angle Slam), Spear and the Sharpshooter.... with signature moves being Double Underhook Suplex, Boston Crab, Exploder Suplex and the Russian Leg Sweep..

Since a lot of times the companies don't like to give wrestlers the same finishers.. What would you suggest for Rosemary's two finishers? I'm iffy on the spear and Angle Slam.. Considering Angle, Bobby Lashley and Bobby Roode.

Archived