East Coast movesets [Usos]

eastcoastkody

we got one of Foxy's moves w/ DLC Trish Stratus....so i decided to do Alicia Fox. check the OP.

Sweet, what made you work on Foxy, kinda random ain't it ? :P

did u try Roman Reigns yet?

Overall I like it, it's a damn good set but there's a few things here and there I'd change for my own personal preference, If you'd like I can list a few changes I'd change. Pretty late so I'll come back to this topic later Saturday afternoon to see what you want me to do. :)

yeh...i need feedback.

a couple moves from last gen...i found out weren't in the next gen versions.

such as Powerbomb 5 (the dlc move that came w/ Vader in 2009)

the quick version of the Samoan Drop (from a strong grapple position)

T-Bone Suplex (the one thats like Scott Steiners)

DDT 1 or 6 (the normal looking DDT's from the old games)

The other Back Suplex Slam (Romans FCW finisher...there were 2 other versions in last gen)

also wish i didn't have to use 2 sig spots for Superman punches....because i wanted space for another running strike at least

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we got one of Foxy's moves w/ DLC Trish Stratus....so i decided to do Alicia Fox. check the OP.

Sweet, what made you work on Foxy, kinda random ain't it ? :P

did u try Roman Reigns yet?

Overall I like it, it's a damn good set but there's a few things here and there I'd change for my own personal preference, If you'd like I can list a few changes I'd change. Pretty late so I'll come back to this topic later Saturday afternoon to see what you want me to do. :)

yeh...i need feedback.

a couple moves from last gen...i found out weren't in the next gen versions.

such as Powerbomb 5 (the dlc move that came w/ Vader in 2009)

the quick version of the Samoan Drop (from a strong grapple position)

T-Bone Suplex (the one thats like Scott Steiners)

DDT 1 or 6 (the normal looking DDT's from the old games)

The other Back Suplex Slam (Romans FCW finisher...there were 2 other versions in last gen)

also wish i didn't have to use 2 sig spots for Superman punches....because i wanted space for another running strike at least

Yeah I know DDT 6 is what you're talking about and it's gone but we can all hope it'll come back in the next DLC Pack that features Jake Roberts. ;) Samoan Drop 6 is what you're talking about I believe and it's still there ain't it ? I was glad when I looked over your moveset that you didn't his Schoolboy Powerbomb as a Sig, it's a cool move but nowhere near a Signature move for Roman so good job on catching that one bro. BTW: What time are you usually on XBL, on average I mean ?

did some work on Finn Balor w/ just NXT stuff.

its going to be pretty barren unless i add some devitt moves to it...so i probably will.

Yeah I hear you, I'm STILL working on my Demon Kane Moveset but then again finding the motivation lately is my problem you know ? Throughout the week I'll have spurts where I care and put in a few minutes/hours watching matches, prioritizing what goes where etc and then the rest of the week I just cannot be bothered so guys like you are quite appreciated at least to me, despite what the comments section leads you to believe. :D

its going to be pretty barren unless i add some devitt moves to it...so i probably will.

Yeah I hear you, I'm STILL working on my Demon Kane Moveset but then again finding the motivation lately is my problem you know ? Throughout the week I'll have spurts where I care and put in a few minutes/hours watching matches, prioritizing what goes where etc and then the rest of the week I just cannot be bothered so guys like you are quite appreciated at least to me, dispiste what the comments section leads you to believe. :D

did i already send u my notes for a current Kane? That would save u a ton of time....seeing as i already have all the notes for every match he's had in the last 3+ years

Yeah I hear you, I'm STILL working on my Demon Kane Moveset but then again finding the motivation lately is my problem you know ? Throughout the week I'll have spurts where I care and put in a few minutes/hours watching matches, prioritizing what goes where etc and then the rest of the week I just cannot be bothered so guys like you are quite appreciated at least to me, dispiste what the comments section leads you to believe. :D

did i already send u my notes for a current Kane? That would save u a ton of time....seeing as i already have all the notes for every match he's had in the last 3+ years

No I don't believe you have I've only ever seen your Cesaro Notes. Hell while you're at it if you have Edge, Christian and Daniel Bryan it'd be greatly appreciated. :D

Yo I just uploaded my 2015 Kane attire edit and updated moveset, would you give it a look and tell me what you think ? I think I still need few edits here and there but overall it's about 90 percent finished IMO. Tell me what you think ? Thanks ! :D

Finn Balor & Kyle O'Reilly movesets done . Check link in OP

also uploaded on XBL [xbox one]

hashtags: finn balor/move_set/east coast/caws.ws/fin_balor

kyle o'reilly/east coast/move_set/roh/caws.ws

Yo I just uploaded my 2015 Kane attire edit and updated moveset, would you give it a look and tell me what you think ? I think I still need few edits here and there but overall it's about 90 percent finished IMO. Tell me what you think ? Thanks ! :D

will do

did WWE diva Naomi and Mr. ROH and the ROH TV champ Roderick Strong. Just click the link the OP for all my 2k16 movesets.

They are also on XBOX Live (xb1). Roderick is under the moveset yeti.

just search tags East Coast/Move_set/Naomi/Diva/Caws.ws/ROH/Roderick Strong and u should find them.

will probably work on Luke Harper, Gail Kim or AJ Styles next.

if anyone wants to request something, be my guest

did WWE diva Naomi and Mr. ROH and the ROH TV champ Roderick Strong. Just click the link the OP for all my 2k16 movesets.

just search tags East Coast/Move_set/Naomi/Diva/Caws.ws/ROH/Roderick Strong and u should find them.

How about The New Day, Bray Wyatt/Family, Jericho, The Rock (Current), Jack Swagger, or even Current Triple H ? Does any of those names tickle your fancy ? :rock:

How about The New Day, Bray Wyatt/Family, Jericho, The Rock (Current), Jack Swagger, or even Current Triple H ? Does any of those names tickle your fancy ? :rock:

Luke Harper done. Uploaded and link in OP

Will work on Rowan next

Luke Harper done. Uploaded and link in OP

Will work on Rowan next

Sounds Good, can't wait to see a good Harper Moveset. :D

bad news: my laptop has been broken for a lil while.....and i have an almost finished Erick Rowan moveset that i haven't been able to finish yet.

good news: my laptop should be fixed by the weekend. And in anticipation of the upcoming "Future Stars DLC pack" i went ahead and did movesets for all 5 of them (Samoa Joe/Fernando/Diego/Blake/Murphy). So when the DLC drops i just need to add the new DLC moves/taunts they'll come with and add them to the existing movesets for them that i just finished. Will hopefully have them done and typed up and uploaded the same day as the DLC drop

bad news: my laptop has been broken for a lil while.....and i have an almost finished Erick Rowan moveset that i haven't been able to finish yet.

good news: my laptop should be fixed by the weekend. And in anticipation of the upcoming "Future Stars DLC pack" i went ahead and did movesets for all 5 of them (Samoa Joe/Fernando/Diego/Blake/Murphy). So when the DLC drops i just need to add the new DLC moves/taunts they'll come with and add them to the existing movesets for them that i just finished. Will hopefully have them done and typed up and uploaded the same day as the DLC drop

When your laptop is fixed, can you help me with some movesets man?? I would really appreciate it..

When your laptop is fixed, can you help me with some movesets man?? I would really appreciate it..

did u finish Asuka and Nia Jax?

who else do u need help with

did u finish Asuka and Nia Jax?

who else do u need help with

I finished them then all my caws got erased so i have to start all over again which i have been doing but Asuka & Nia are done , i need help with Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Madison Rayne, Bram, Gail Kim, Dana Brooke, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards, and more when i go finish the rest but i appreciate it man

welp: because of the blizzard....the part to get my laptop running still hasn't been delivered. So i can't type up any moveset formula's and its been annoying having to make movesets using my phone.

But it forced me to finally upload a moveset video

I got movesets for Blake & Murphy/Los Matadores/Lucha Dragons/Erick Rowan/Bray Wyatt/AJ Styles/Bram/Fenix all ready to go.

the first video i was able to get up.

SAMOA JOE

Archived