East Coast movesets [Usos]

eastcoastkody

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got an XB1 ....so next gen sets are happening now.

Mr. Pectacular is the first. check OP

.....and your XB1 Gamertag would be ? :)

strongBADGUY

it should be under my names to the left.

i can't figure out how to upload this to XBL. When i went to the upload moveset section.....there is no option for Custom wrestler. Only default and superstars

strongBADGUY

i can't figure out how to upload this to XBL. When i went to the upload moveset section.....there is no option for Custom wrestler. Only default and superstars

It's broken. You gotta slap it on a normal wrestler and put the real name in tags. I just use Chris Jericho for everything.

strongBADGUY

It's broken. You gotta slap it on a normal wrestler and put the real name in tags. I just use Chris Jericho for everything.

That I wasn't aware of, which no in retrospect is kinda shitty ain't it ? :(

strongBADGUY

That I wasn't aware of, which no in retrospect is kinda shitty ain't it ? :(

Yeah it's really annoying. 2k don't even care enough to fix it

• 2 weeks later...

been busy....and haven't had the XB1 version of WWE 2k16 very long.....so im not familiar w/ everything in the game yet. Also didn't have anyone unlocked...or the DLC. Now thats all fixed.

so i did ur WWE Champion.....Roman Reigns...

also this is uploaded on Xbox live on XB1.

tags

Roman_Reigns

The_Shield

Move_Set

East Coast

im going to try and upload that Jessie Godderz moveset i made. Now that i know i can't upload movesets for CAWs i download.....i will probably be uploading custom movesets under my CAW of Moveset Yeti. so look out for the Yet-tai

been busy....and haven't had the XB1 version of WWE 2k16 very long.....so im not familiar w/ everything in the game yet. Also didn't have anyone unlocked...or the DLC. Now thats all fixed.

so i did ur WWE Champion.....Roman Reigns...

also this is uploaded on Xbox live on XB1.

tags

Roman_Reigns

The_Shield

Moveset

East Coast

im going to try and upload that Jessie Godderz moveset i made. Now that i know i can't upload movesets for CAWs i download.....i will probably be uploading custom movesets under my CAW of Moveset Yeti. so look out for the Yet-tai

Nice, I'll look it over and give you my two cents. :) Who's moveset do you plan to work on next?

we got one of Foxy's moves w/ DLC Trish Stratus....so i decided to do Alicia Fox. check the OP.

Sweet, what made you work on Foxy, kinda random ain't it ? :P

did u try Roman Reigns yet?

Overall I like it, it's a damn good set but there's a few things here and there I'd change for my own personal preference, If you'd like I can list a few changes I'd change. Pretty late so I'll come back to this topic later Saturday afternoon to see what you want me to do. :)

Archived