Red's Random Creations - The Hardys Uploaded

RedRandom

Thanks for the tips, very much appreciated.

I've tried implementing some changes, but the major issue I'm having is the head is already at the limit in terms of how small it can be, short of starting again (and I don't quite have the time at the moment), there's not a lot i can do.

Part of the problem is definitely the hairline of the hair I've chosen, but I still personally think it's the best choice for this particular era. Just to illustrate this I've included a picture of shorter hair with a hairline shortening the forehead.

mC2iFwq.jpg

Edit: Quick eye update, since the above picture bothered me so much :lol:

6Fvegwb.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you do something with the long-wristbands redrandom??at his left arm the inside wristband is black and the outside is grey,at his right arm his inside wristband is grey and the outside black,check the follow pic:

I did try to fix this issue, layers were an issue, might be possible with some reworking, but no time at the moment!

I know you've done a bunch of punks but would you be interested in doing a 2013 one with the payback 13 and summerslam 13 attires...? Those were my 2 favourite ones he's worn

I tried to do the Summerslam 2013 attire, but simply ran out of layers, the tattoos really made it difficult to make complicated attires, and I believe Payback 2013 would require even more.

Just don't really have the urge to create more attires for Punk with such limited time at the moment anyway, sorry!

@redrandom do u have plans or anything for a current day Jeff slot when your able to get back? Also any plans for a Matt to accompany your Jeff slots? I also made a quick edit of your Jeff to see if it was possible to do a current day look and it didn't turn out so bad its not polished but it will hold me over for now I'll pm you a little later with the result so you can shoot ideas/plans around for future slots if you want/are interested.

Thank you for the incredible work, I really hope your schedule allows you to come back and continue sooner than later.

One thing I'd like to ask is if you would consider reviving your DDP from 2k14 I loved the wwe short hair version run (bang it's me its me its DDP). I think the in game version sucks I'm not a fan of that particular era DDP even less so with the dumbass hair and face and it be nice see to a more modern version added.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a bit of time to do some more creating, though I've only been modifying old CAWs rather than creating new.

Any better? Changed the template in an attempt to get a better head shape and I've also modified the detailing on the texture.

ncTCrhg.jpg

@redrandom do u have plans or anything for a current day Jeff slot when your able to get back? Also any plans for a Matt to accompany your Jeff slots? I also made a quick edit of your Jeff to see if it was possible to do a current day look and it didn't turn out so bad its not polished but it will hold me over for now I'll pm you a little later with the result so you can shoot ideas/plans around for future slots if you want/are interested.

Thanks for the refs! I'm giving that attire a shot.

Thank you for the incredible work, I really hope your schedule allows you to come back and continue sooner than later.

One thing I'd like to ask is if you would consider reviving your DDP from 2k14 I loved the wwe short hair version run (bang it's me its me its DDP). I think the in game version sucks I'm not a fan of that particular era DDP even less so with the dumbass hair and face and it be nice see to a more modern version added.

Can't see myself doing DDP, though I agree with you about the hair, his burns are strangely over-saturated.

I wasn't going to...I really wasn't...but I may just have to add Hardy to my universe after seeing this...the question is context.

I'm already planning a NJPW invasion stable (5), plus a invasion of the invasion by the Bullet Club (5), so I may now need to gather another four TNA guys for a third incursion.

Archived