Red's Random Creations - The Hardys Uploaded

RedRandom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great, glad people like the direction it's going in.

I love you! <3

What attires do you have planned? 0.0

Not really sure yet, I won't be doing 3 slots though.

I know I suggested this already the page before but I'd love to see this attire!

fWtjFP3.png

I've never seen this attire done and think it would look great if you do it! :D

Great, glad people like the direction it's going in.

I love you! <3

What attires do you have planned? 0.0

Not really sure yet, I won't be doing 3 slots though.

I know I suggested this already the page before but I'd love to see this attire!

fWtjFP3.png

I've never seen this attire done and think it would look great if you do it! :D

I second this - it's a great look.

Loving this. I will probably try to change that second attire to his black tights with blue keys (if I don't get glitches). But love the reworking of facial hair for the attire. He looks fine with the white tape on the wrists rather than the guards he has in the reference photo.

Loving this. I will probably try to change that second attire to his black tights with blue keys (if I don't get glitches). But love the reworking of facial hair for the attire. He looks fine with the white tape on the wrists rather than the guards he has in the reference photo.

I probably would have created that attire if people hadn't asked for this one, would have been hell of a lot less work with textures.

Some more tweaking:

WO5ZGVO.jpg

this matt is sick!!make one 2009 attire so we will make 2009 hardyz ;) dude , can i ask for a 2002-2003 jeff???! 1st slot 2002 attire,2nd 2003 :)

I'm not doing anymore Jeff attires, really bored with that CAW, sorry.

Oh no! Just like with Jeff, I wasn't going to DL a Matt Hardy, but this is too frickin' good to miss.

Looks like a Hardy return in my universe.

PS: do these come with entrances and movesets?

Yup they have movesets/entrances.

Added an update preview in 1st post. Will probably ending up releasing these attires as 1 slot soon, then do some more attires at a later date possibly, since I'm a bit bored with the game at the moment.

this matt is sick!!make one 2009 attire so we will make 2009 hardyz ;) dude , can i ask for a 2002-2003 jeff???! 1st slot 2002 attire,2nd 2003 :)

I'm not doing anymore Jeff attires, really bored with that CAW, sorry.

Oh no! Just like with Jeff, I wasn't going to DL a Matt Hardy, but this is too frickin' good to miss.

Looks like a Hardy return in my universe.

PS: do these come with entrances and movesets?

Yup they have movesets/entrances.

Added an update preview in 1st post. Will probably ending up releasing these attires as 1 slot soon, then do some more attires at a later date possibly, since I'm a bit bored with the game at the moment.

Looking forward to getting that Matt Hardy. I DL'd your third Jeff Hardy and used the designs on the second attire to try and create the 2005 return attire. Looks okay, but I'm not too good at this stuff anymore. If you get bored enough I'd love to see you give it a real shot.

Archived