Red's Random Creations - The Hardys Uploaded

RedRandom

Legitimately, with all the Hardy's out there I think this is the first one that actually really looks like him facially, great job! Hopefully one attire won't have face paint....need to show off that face man!

Yeah the 2nd attire is just a generic vest/no face paint combo. Previewed in 1st post.

I love the new face. Any plans on editing the 2009 version with the updated face. I'm not so into current Jeff. Amazing work regardless.

Absolutely, need to fix the hair on these attires, but it's mostly done.

T4mgytf.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way you can get the long sleeved shirt tucked into his pants? That shirt is meant as a Jeff Hardy shirt but for some reason they didn't allow us to tuck it into pants which is how Jeff always wore them.

If you put like the Goldust or Stardust attire on him and then put the Ambrose Shield shirt over it it can work that way. So then the slevees can have that shine effect while the torso area is cloth material. So then you can have the belt showing with it tucked into his pants.

Is there any way you can get the long sleeved shirt tucked into his pants? That shirt is meant as a Jeff Hardy shirt but for some reason they didn't allow us to tuck it into pants which is how Jeff always wore them.

If you put like the Goldust or Stardust attire on him and then put the Ambrose Shield shirt over it it can work that way. So then the slevees can have that shine effect while the torso area is cloth material. So then you can have the belt showing with it tucked into his pants.

Yeah I did think about doing that, but opted for this choice out of personal preference, it's nice having the 3D wrist/hand area, and I don't personally like how visible the lines on Ambrose shirt are. Overall I just think this way is tidier, which is generally my personal preference with CAWs, sometimes at the cost of accuracy.

That being said, I might just create another version using this method and let people choose.

To the question about Matt, I'm tempted, but haven't really decided yet.

EDIT: How's that? Actually think I prefer this..

uqNQwPM.jpg

Yeah I did think about doing that, but opted for this choice out of personal preference, it's nice having the 3D wrist/hand area, and I don't personally like how visible the lines on Ambrose shirt are. Overall I just think this way is tidier, which is generally my personal preference with CAWs, sometimes at the cost of accuracy.

That being said, I might just create another version using this method and let people choose.

To the question about Matt, I'm tempted, but haven't really decided yet.

EDIT: How's that? Actually think I prefer this..

uqNQwPM.jpg

dude perfect

Since i'd already created the face paint, going to throw this attire onto a 3rd slot in place of the other face paint attire on the 09 slot.

I5uPWiG.jpg

Not sure if this was asked but are you gonna do any of his TNA heel attires after he joined Immortal when he had the short hair?

I doubt that, I don't even watch TNA to be honest.

Since i'd already created the face paint, going to throw this attire onto a 3rd slot in place of the other face paint attire on the 09 slot.

I5uPWiG.jpg

Not sure if this was asked but are you gonna do any of his TNA heel attires after he joined Immortal when he had the short hair?

I doubt that, I don't even watch TNA to be honest.

I noticed that the second attire for this one is the same as in the second slot. Could you please look at doing Jeff's 2005 return attire?http://mimg.ugo.com/200810/28929/return.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments, hope people enjoy using it!

I noticed that the second attire for this one is the same as in the second slot. Could you please look at doing Jeff's 2005 return attire?http://mimg.ugo.com/200810/28929/return.jpg

Sorry to disappoint, but I can't see myself doing anymore attires, very bored with looking at that CAW now, haha.

That was more of a bonus slot anyway, since I had made the face paint a while back, so the effort was minimal.

Archived