Red's Random Creations - The Hardys Uploaded

RedRandom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude holy shit, that's the best CM Punk I've ever seen including in-game models. I am entirely blown away like how many attires are you wanting to do because Punk has had so many iconic attires like his Chicago Cubs, ROH, SES, ECW, MITB 2011, Wrestlemania 28, the halloween attire from 2011, SES bald/mask, I could go on. Anyways what I'm getting at is basically your Punk is like the be-all end-all of Punks it's just so good dude.
Btw in my opinion the Ministry beard looks the best on your SES Punk.

Btw in my opinion the Ministry beard looks the best on your SES Punk.

I'm inclined to agree with you about that actually.

As for the attires, I'd have loved to have done some more complicated attires and I tried, but the layers really weren't available to me after the tattoo work.

Edit: Pictures in first post, all uploaded.

Hardy Boyz 99-00 Preview:

sL5YdGc.jpg

V2 (Reworked tattoos):

lV4mvZ5.jpg

CC3el2x.jpg42DXsq8.jpg

V1:

sSRqVHq.jpg

Tags: Redrandom, WLF, CM Punk, CM_Punk, BITW

Credits: Moveset by Righteous, uploaded to PS4 servers by CNSecrest

Tattoo textures (Not sure who created these, except I know it wasn't me!)

Kurt Angle '00-01:

bljwTyG.jpg

Tags: Redrandom, WLF, Angle, Kurt_Angle, Attitude

Credits: Tekken57 (used his a screenshot of his mod from last year as the "face scan")

Can you upload your hardy boys please. I've been searching for good hardy boys from the attitude era.

Those Hardy Boyz are so promising. I definitely think Matt's face could be worked on a good bit more, like just making it more wider and square for a start. I think Jeff is alot closed, but there's something about his face that seems too "clean(?)" for me. Like I kinda feel like a roots texture for his hair would round him off, just to give it that more realistic look.

Archived