RedRandom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all happy with how the sleeve tattoos turned out, but here we go anyway:
sSRqVHq.jpg
Tags: Redrandom, WLF, CM Punk, CM_Punk, BITW
Credits: Moveset by Righteous, uploaded to PS4 servers by CNSecrest
Tattoo textures (Not sure who created these, except I know it wasn't me!)

finally a good one...

I got more detailed edits on the tats though, if you want to collab. I spend a few hour stitching the top part of the chest from the game textures. Also edited the pepsi, and cobra tats.

The best caw and most accurate one on 2K16 absolutely superb if I may make a suggestion the entrance you added was spot on but I tweeked it and it you change the lighting to Kevin Nash and the music to stunning Steve Austin its works really well. I would love to know who you intend on making and who is on your rader.

Not at all happy with how the sleeve tattoos turned out, but here we go anyway:
sSRqVHq.jpg
Tags: Redrandom, WLF, CM Punk, CM_Punk, BITW
Credits: Moveset by Righteous, uploaded to PS4 servers by CNSecrest
Tattoo textures (Not sure who created these, except I know it wasn't me!)

downloaded it, in game it's probably the best caw I've seen, still looks good even with the emotions, incredible work, good job man

Thanks again for the nice comments. So I had to go back to this CAW because the tattoos were bothering me immensely, I'm hell of a lot happier with them now. But it came at the expense of many-many layers, so the 2nd attire had to change and also some details were removed like the knuckle tattoo.

Edited the chest tattoo a lot and added the missing top part, also generally the placement of the arm tattoos is a lot better and there is minimal stretching (but they are lower quality).

MCTX5nV.jpg

Not uploaded yet, but it will be tonight or tomorrow morning:

Hey! I'm CNSecrest. Thank you for creating this!

Thanks for going to the effort to upload those movesets, much appreciated.

This year already has some of the best CAWS I've ever seen. That's scary.

Scratch that, not just CAWS, but arenas, and championships.

I know right.

You guys are really talented, props to you.

Any chance of a custom attire Bullet Club version of Punk?

I actually wouldnt mind this...

Quick update, I've added my SES attire choices to the first post, I'm not entirely sure i'm happy with the face, the beard is a bit longer than i'd like, but the choices are also quite limited, the other option isn't very thick on the sides.

Beard options:

I0wXrV4.png

Also started to work on his final WWE run, but I'm not sure i'll have enough layers for anything exciting attire wise (couldn't do the vs. Lesnar attire).

7EmjX0E.jpg

hey man if you ever decide to release the SES punk please consider doing the teal attire

I'm pretty limited by lack of layers remaining at the moment, so I couldn't achieve that attire.

Archived