BIG333GUS - EPW CAWs - 11.17.2015 Update

Big333Gus

5k9IDg2.png

I've reignited my custom fed from 2k14 now we have custom arenas and championships. I'm excited to get my universe started and will share all the caws, arenas and championships I make. I'll be filling out my roster with some of the great work posted by most of the guys on here and that will determine how many caws I make.

Championships [ALL UPLOADED]

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/470971-big333gus-epw-custom-championships/

UPLOADED

Omar Black

Main event heal from last year updated and teamed with Donquis29s Bryan Black in my universe.

Attire 1
QM383LZ.pnglOS811p.png

Attire 2
O5Fxmz4.pngfhApTb6.png

"The Lionheart" Angus James Junior

The evolution of my main character from England who started all the way back on the PS1. He's part of The Empire with Quinn Ellis (WIP). He's multi-time champion and has been a face and a heel. Currently a face.

Attire 1
ETg3UXT.pngMtIhQ5a.png

Attire 2
Cx7edBJ.png4Z6RcNU.png

Quinn Ellis

Part of the empire with James Junior. From Scotland.
Attire 1
L3rGiFe.png
0JXzaHl.png

Attire 2
rL1OOHN.png
8X6E1Su.png

Jake Kox

Recreation of Jake Nox from last year. There isn't a Nox sounding call name so I changed his name to Kox. It's something that bugs me if I use names that don't sound the same. :/

Attire 1
QI7AzGM.pngERsD2EF.png

Attire 2
kEDNX20.png
XZBHbNK.png

Drake & Reks(The Ministry)

Drake
5k1I0sx.png
okqAt1h.png

Reks
4yM1Mhg.jpg
DMIix74.jpg

Alternate Attire - Same for both so just posted one
Ki9DDc9.jpg
TIbnlPu.jpg

OMFG - Owen Matthews & Frankie Gallareto

Owen Matthews

6V0Fnw2.jpg
v03rYPt.jpg
OORUp7T.jpg
UJR9ljq.jpg

Frankie Gallareto

WDPbeLE.jpg
zpzirEm.jpg
IMHTEQl.jpg
OXJsooU.jpg

Martinez

GqWYB5k.jpg
iZWlUsO.jpg
sqmEQuS.jpg
Matnqp0.jpg

The Texans - Rip & Jet Braddock

Rip

aGAV7WA.jpg
9x76M1X.jpg
9x76M1X.jpg

Jet

zm6LGTG.jpg
uyNYj0Q.jpg
iO0J16J.jpg

?Mason Chase

Attire 1
3FZ9sBq.png
UuYaqZd.png

Attire 2
dsPj0lX.png
lvfREiG.png

WORK IN PROGRESS

Omar Black + Bryan Black = "Black Power".

Yea. :P

You laugh but last year I told Donquis that this is what I do with Omar in my universe. He's a half brother from LA and I called them Black Out when they teamed. I like Black Power though and may switch to that.

BRUH...I really need those adidas logos. Black does look like a beast. This is really good here.

They are individual pieces together. The adidas word and the actual logo are separate and all the rest are individual pieces. Happy to share the adidas logo but pretty easy to make in Photoshop. Thanks

Awesome Kelvin looks great can't wait to have them on my game. Did you use the half tights for the flap? Also was wondering if you could help me with some tats? Anyway can't wait to grab them.

I think it's in accessories or belts. I can't remember. Happy to help if you send me some images. It's easy to get black silhouette or simple logo type images ready for tats but colored images of tats on people is harder due to skin tones.

Will you be doing any real wrestling CAWs this year? Loved your stuff in years past.

Probably not. I tend to stick to WWE universe and a custom universe with the odd special appearance by some of my favorite Indy guys. I generally don't have enough time these days to get actual guys to he level I want them. It's much quicker with custom guys.

Kox, Quinn and The Ministry uploaded.

A few more championships. And detailed pics can be found in the other creations section for belts.

Tag Team - Pleased with this and final

c8yvBWR.png

EPW Elite Championship - Didn't realize the last plate color could;t be changed to silver so may go with a different base but I like the design.

wMhC7mm.png

Women's Championship - I like it more than my last ones but still not sure. Plus its a little big using the WWE Title base.

8PgxigX.png

]

Diggin' the updates, including the belts. I can't seem to find inspiration for belts right now. I've only made one so far...

Thanks. Yeah I'm reworking mine at the moment. Gradually figuring out how to get them looking how I want. I've started to use the plain metal reliefs to give the belt some underlying texture rather than the flat smooth look and then layering on my designs from photoshop. Pretty happy with the improvements I'm coming up with.

Dang was hoping to download rip and jet Braddock lol. Are they finished?

They are on my other account. They should be tagged with BIG333GUS. I just checked and there were slots but blank weird... reuploaded. Same tag but under the account BIG333G - Damn just realized I uploaded the ones with the confederate flag which I got banned for uploading. Quickly editing and uploading the blank ones.

Done. Fingers crossed that doesn't get that account banned again!

Archived