Lyriqz made CAWs

Lyriqz ✪

Freaking awesome

Thanks! :)

Tattoo work on Korey is great, I'm on the mobile app and can't quite see the tights logo but I like the use of the Ascension tights.

It's two birds with their skeletons showing through, by a lovely artist named Chiara Bautista. It's not technically Ascension tights btw, hehe. Their tights have their logo on it, unfortunately. And thank you very much!

What is your gamertag

They're not online yet, if I put them on, I'll update the topics with tags.

Loving both of them! Really hope they get put on CC as I need some more originals for my NXT show.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that!

Love this work, gotta ask how did you get your tattoos to look so good?

Thank you! Mh, I'm not sure. I just got motives (often tattoos already) and tried to make the skin fade out as much as possible. I tried forever last year, took me hours to get them right, but it's nice because I could just insert them this year, hehe.

What is your gamertag

They're not online yet, if I put them on, I'll update the topics with tags.

Loving both of them! Really hope they get put on CC as I need some more originals for my NXT show.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that!

Love this work, gotta ask how did you get your tattoos to look so good?

Thank you! Mh, I'm not sure. I just got motives (often tattoos already) and tried to make the skin fade out as much as possible. I tried forever last year, took me hours to get them right, but it's nice because I could just insert them this year, hehe.

Well you did a great job congrats

• 2 weeks later...

Archived