Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HovaThaGod32

Random WCW 97-98 Era Arena Thread (Clash of the Champions XXXV UPLOADED on PS4))

Love the work you are doing. Thanks for being on the xbox one as well! I started some late 2000 wcw rings and was gonna do some creative customs but you are putting us all to shame! Love it though!

Love the work you are doing. Thanks for being on the xbox one as well! I started some late 2000 wcw rings and was gonna do some creative customs but you are putting us all to shame! Love it though!

Thanks..

Nitro uploaded to CC, finished pictures added to OP

I'd love to see your take on Fall Brawl '98

I'll look into it. It'd probably look like my '97 arena minus the new logo. I hate those sets because of how 2K doesn't really have light construction separate from each stage piece, so in comparison to what WCW did, it looks really dull. But idk.. I can probably do something like I did with nitro.

I'd love to see your take on Fall Brawl '98

lol ended up giving it a try. Fall Brawl '98 preview added to the original post

I think Fall Brawl is pretty much done. Just have to make the background of the mini-tron darker. This will allow me to set the blueprint for how these style arenas look. All I have to do is change the light colors and screen logo.

Screenshot-Original-6_zpsbpv813ev.pngScreenshot-Original-5_zpsh4nuklqb.png

WOW! These are perfect! I'm definitely downloading that Nitro and some other PPV's for my Universe mode tomorrow when my download limit resets.

WOW! These are perfect! I'm definitely downloading that Nitro and some other PPV's for my Universe mode tomorrow when my download limit resets.

Thank you. If you can check out some of the 1999 era stuff as well if you have the chance. I really need to rank up on that account.. I'd appreciate it

Uncensored '98 added to main post

Starrcade '98 uploaded to CC.. This is probably my best arena to date, art wise with the logos and set that I've drawn up. I had to upload it instead of waiting to finish the others lol

Updated OP.. Uncensored & WW3 '98 have been uploaded to CC.

There's about 2-3 more arenas in 1998. (Road Wild, Bash @ The Beach, GAB) I've finished Fall Brawl. I think I'm out of slots for this Gamertag so I will likely be using HovaThaGod1132 for the remainder if I even do Road Wild and BatB.

Added my Alternate Nitro preview to the main post. It's early in designing stages.. If you have any reference pics or advice, please share. I plan on doing this as well as revisiting Bash at the Beach 98 and redoing SuperBrawl VIII with the actual designed stage that it's supposed to have. (Similar to my SuperBrawl IX CAA, but put in the corner)