Random WCW 97-98 Era Arena Thread (Clash of the Champions XXXV UPLOADED on PS4))

HovaThaGod32

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup deff jealous this aint on ps4 ^^^

Next year.. I'm going PC so I'm passing on PS4 unless it's a gamesharing option.

gamesharing option?

If the game was shared to me via account to where I was allowed to play. It's how I do it on XB1. I gameshare with my brother so he can play without having to swap disks or have to buy it twice.

Xbox Live Gamertag: PhillyMavs32

*I've noticed people repuploading arenas with my logos. Please do not do that.*

I did the math.. I can do all of 98 and some of 99/2000 and have 50 slots for a full WCW universe. So I'll probably release the rest of 98 all at once and be finished with this collection of arenas

Previews

WCW Monday Nitro '97-98 - Ok. There will be 2 versions of the updated Nitro. One is the angled one. One is the stage version, front view.

Angled Nitro - Almost finished. Gotta fix the light opacity and add ramp lights.

Screenshot-Original-18_zpsgj6kzxy5.png

Screenshot-Original-19_zpss8wmup3i.png

Thats probably the most detailed Nitro background ive seen.

Ive a good mind to buy a PS4 and ship it to your house just so we could get this quality on the PS4.

lmao I have a PS4, I just went with the XB1 version due to having a gameshare partner. Unfortunately, I didn't know how lopsided the community was this year. I was going to buy it a week or so, ago to upload some things, but the PC version got announced so I'm just waiting for that to figure out a full conversion WCW Mod

The Updated Nitro is pretty much finished. I'll probably upload it later today or some time tmrw

Screenshot-Original-75_zpsrfz6crpk.png

EDIT:

The Updated Stage Nitro is now available on CC. Main post updated. The Angled version will be available as soon as I get more slots on my PhillyThaGod32 account. I may upload it over my Halloween Havoc 2000, in the meantime. I'll look into it if people really prefer that one.

hey guys.. Give special thanks to ksdixon for gifting this game to me to upload arena's to PS4. I really wasn't going to do it this year, so give him all the props. I'm going to be adding things to PS4. I'm not sure if I'm able to upload on multiple accounts yet, but he gets the first 10 slots of the arenas of his choosing. So be on the lookout for those.

Every arena uploaded on PS4 will have the same exact tags as the XBOX One versions.

Once one account on the PS4 has PS Plus, and that PS4 is set as the PS Plus account's 'Primary PS4', all additional accounts on that PS4 can upload to WWE games' CC. I just tested it now, uploading a caw as my ksdixon_EUR account, even though that account doesn't have PS Plus.

You can also buy games on other PStores for cheaper due to currency conversion rates, but play them all on your main account, keeping Tropies together etc. I got the USA uncensored version of The Last Of Us Remastered this way, but always play it as my UK ksdixon account.

Archived