Random WCW 97-98 Era Arena Thread (Clash of the Champions XXXV UPLOADED on PS4))

HovaThaGod32

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see your take on Fall Brawl '98

I'll look into it. It'd probably look like my '97 arena minus the new logo. I hate those sets because of how 2K doesn't really have light construction separate from each stage piece, so in comparison to what WCW did, it looks really dull. But idk.. I can probably do something like I did with nitro.

I'd love to see your take on Fall Brawl '98

lol ended up giving it a try. Fall Brawl '98 preview added to the original post

WOW! These are perfect! I'm definitely downloading that Nitro and some other PPV's for my Universe mode tomorrow when my download limit resets.

Thank you. If you can check out some of the 1999 era stuff as well if you have the chance. I really need to rank up on that account.. I'd appreciate it

Uncensored '98 added to main post

• 1 month later...

Added my Alternate Nitro preview to the main post. It's early in designing stages.. If you have any reference pics or advice, please share. I plan on doing this as well as revisiting Bash at the Beach 98 and redoing SuperBrawl VIII with the actual designed stage that it's supposed to have. (Similar to my SuperBrawl IX CAA, but put in the corner)

Archived