Random WCW 97-98 Era Arena Thread (Clash of the Champions XXXV UPLOADED on PS4))

HovaThaGod32

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the Backlash minitron part for Road Wild? How did you get rid of the dangling pendulum things?

Yeah. You go to Stage > Stage Display and change the "Frame Object". I have it on H. It also works with adding frames to the flat wall screens for each side, etc. You have to really mess with it on different sets to see what it actually changes because sometimes it won't show you until after you select a particular letter and hit "Accept"

All arenas uploaded to CC. Create a Shows available for Bash at the Beach and Great American Bash. For some reason CC won't doesn't show Souled Out as a selectable Show. I'll figure that out as well as make an attempt to create more Shows for my other arenas that don't have logos in game.

Still taking requests. I'm done with 97. So anything 98-2001.

Thank goodness you're creating shows for these. For some reason whenever I download just the arenas the logos will sometimes be replaced with random logos that I have saved.

Yeah, that used to happen to me. I'm not sure if it's still a thing now with the updates because I haven't downloaded a lot of CAWs/Arenas from other people.

I'll try to get shows uploaded for all the arenas listed in this thread. Because there's a size requirement for the Show Logos, I have to upload a lot of the ones I have set as 1024x1024 to 512x512.

Archived