6 Man Battle Royal is disappointing

bbgambini

I love a challenge on Wrestling games and i would find 6 man battle royal matches fun because you had to pin/submit all your opponents till one man was left standing. But i hate that this year its an Over The Top Rope elimination match. Which sucks because thats no fun, thats basically a mini-royal rumble...lame. too bad there is no setting or option to make it pin/sub or OTTR.

And the Armageddon and Elimination Chamber matches are not the same, those feel broken to me in comparison. Any thoughts...

I feel the same. Loved my match creator. 6 man elimination pin and sub mayhem. I wish they would fix it or patch it. Went to play a last man standing match the other day couldn't put on brets sharpshooter and was like oh man I can't. Miss the days of locking in a submission and getting the tap out animation even know there's no tap out and hoping they would stay down long enough to climb out of cage. Those were the days.

the one thing that would take this game over the top besides patching the endless amounts of glitches!! Would be including the match creator, it does bum me out we can't have elimination matches :/

Yep I miss elimination matches, I miss having fatal four way iron man matches. I also miss having the blue bar steel cage option, all of those were available in match creator.

the one thing that would take this game over the top besides patching the endless amounts of glitches!! Would be including the match creator, it does bum me out we can't have elimination matches :/

Yep I miss elimination matches, I miss having fatal four way iron man matches. I also miss having the blue bar steel cage option, all of those were available in match creator.

Yup all those customizations were awesome. Added depth that is always needed. Why it's been taken out idk but I'm assume it has to do with how the ai interacts. Can't think of anything else but the options to have a blue bar or black bar steel cage is a head scratcher for why it's not in.

Yup all those customizations were awesome. Added depth that is always needed. Why it's been taken out idk but I'm assume it has to do with how the ai interacts. Can't think of anything else but the options to have a blue bar or black bar steel cage is a head scratcher for why it's not in.

Totally agree, it was just a cool option to have, plus with the amount of legends in the game the blue and black bar steel cages would have just been a nice addition. I'm hoping it's not based on space or anything like that in terms of other modes taking up a lot.

Archived