changing alignment in Career Mode

CROSS-Out

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone figured this out yet? I literally created this account just to ask.

I've tried several things and nothing seems to work.

Oddly enough, the only time I wasn't forced Heel was when I made a Super-heavy Weight character and used Randy Orton's move set. He seemed to remain a face, for some reason.

My Light-Heavy Weight also remained face for a while longer than my Heavyweight. My Heavyweight is pretty much turned Heel in the first match after my first rivalry.

Maybe it has something to do with damage? Because my offense traits are maxed out thanks to Kickstart... I mean, I really don't have a choice but to make them go critical if I want to put on a 5 star match.

It could also be because of being undefeated?

Also, sorry for the potential necro. This is just the only useful thing that shows up when doing a google search to see how to fix the problem.

it randomly does there is no sure way i turned face after 3 years of trying and it randomly did it the only changes i made were to answer questions that kept me blue so i lost the aggressive trait but once you turn face they ask you questions to turn you heel again so you have to be careful

Have 2K even acknowledged this as being a problem?

It's seriously starting to p!ss me off that my guy is stuck as face even though I've done every heel thing in the Ric Flair Book of Cheating. Nothing I do or say will change me heel damnit.

I just want the fans to hate me *sob*

#UnwantedCheers # Face4Ever

Yeah. I've done every face thing that I can, answered everything blue. (Seriously, if I get a heel response I close ap and redo the match. Just to test and see. 2 years in. ALL face options. Stuck Heel.)

It's always the same thing. I can be Face all through the rivalry with Tyler Breeze in NXT, but that first or second match after it ends I get an interview saying I shocked everyone and that I cheated. Even though I didn't. No dirty moves, nothing.

It's honestly made me lose my desire to play the career mode. At least in Universe I can play the way I want, team with who I want, and not have to worry about my tag team partners loosing relationship with me because I'm a heel.

So, after further testing... I started a new game. This time I've let myself loose several matches, including ones with rivals and such and oddly enough I've stayed face the entire time.

Not saying it's what it is, but at least on this game it seems to be working for me so far. I'm almost to winning the NXT title again which is much longer than it's let me stay face any other time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well i have been focusing on my first mycareer superstar and he is only in his 6th year and for the first 4 i was only able to do one turn and that was when i became a heel but i have had about 4 turns now, but i have only had 2 storylines in the 6 years, i thought there was meant to be a lot of them?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived