changing alignment in Career Mode

CROSS-Out

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't turn face either.

MyCareer is weird.

I've been the number 1 ranked contender for the NXT title for 2 months, I've defeated the champion (Owens) about 8 times on superstars yet no title match, ran in on his match and started a rivalry and still not title match ? Oh and ive just had my third rivalry with Tyler Breeze. And Hideo Itami is a reversal machine!

I was having the same issue, wanting to be face while being heel, I finally got it to change. Bad News Barett attacked me during my entrance in the following interview I picked "B" whatever that was, and it turned me face, where as the really respectful answer "A" always kept me at heel.

• 2 weeks later...

It is bs that once you turn heel you can't turn back, i answer all questions with the response being bold, respectful or prideful, is it bold that is keeping me from being a face?

I just saw something online before that apparently if you keep hitting x (on xbox) that you will change, this is for interview questions

I've given up and "embraced the hate" as it were. I have become the arrogant superstar douchebag I was born to be.

... now stop attacking me D-Bry, i already feuded with you.

Archived