changing alignment in Career Mode

CROSS-Out

Alright, I haven't really seen anyone who knows so I feel like I might get some insight if I ask through a thread.

In My Career, the game turned me heel ages ago, for... some reason. Anyway, I want to turn face, however nothing I actually do changes my alignment from heel to face. I don't do heelish things during matches, I don't choose the heelish options during interviews, etc. But nothing seems to change it.

Anyone know exactly what I need to do to fix this?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god I'm not the only one, I was thinking of making a topic about it myself. 2k Support hasn't responded to my ticket about it either. Most of my responses are Bold, Prideful, or Respectful and it does not change me back to Face. I'm almost wondering if the game did some sort of wacky loop where our "Stats" are so literally "off the charts" it looped us around to Heel. >_<

I joined the Authority and i remained as a heel for about 1 and a half years and then i got asked a question in the interviews and it said something along the lines of "the Authority has handpicked you as the face of the Wwe, what are your thoughts on that?" and i went against them and it turned me face, i have done a few switches between the two and i think it all depends on how you answer the interview questions. I hope this helped

I joined the Authority and i remained as a heel for about 1 and a half years and then i got asked a question in the interviews and it said something along the lines of "the Authority has handpicked you as the face of the Wwe, what are your thoughts on that?" and i went against them and it turned me face, i have done a few switches between the two and i think it all depends on how you answer the interview questions. I hope this helped

As I've mentioned...I've ONLY given Face answers to interview questions and am still Heel.

I was a face, assigned Eva Marie (who is a face) as my manager and had one match, turned heel, and then the next week, had an interview and turned back face. Have no idea why I turned heel after having Eva be my manager when she's classed as a face in My Career mode.

i dont know what your doing wrong because i started out as a heel became NXT then US champion and through interviews and time became a face after my 2nd title defense i was face facing bray wyatt

That's the thing, we're not doing anything wrong. It seems like it is some sort of weird glitch that for some reason stuck us as labelled Heel, even though the characters are doing nothing to warrant it. My guy still gets cheers, Lawler will say the roof of the arena is being blown off for him by fan reactions, but then cutscenes will have him doing Heel stuff. So annoying.

Half tempted to make a Heel and see if I can make him SO Heelish he gets labelled Face, just to see it it works the opposite way.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's definitely a bug, or something else like an oversight. I've seen a few others talking about it too so i'd wager 2K knows about it by now, hopefully.

On the plus side, it really only effects the label, you're still treated, for all intents and purposes, as a face.

I haven't gotten any cutscenes for heels, but then again, I

Was locked in to the authority feud, and chose to side with Sting, so obviously all cutscenes there were going to be face.

Can you turn heel and face in Nxt?

Once you're out of the tutorial section

Actually you can do so in the tutorial as well. My heel turned face during his second interview regarding Breeze.

Alright, I haven't really seen anyone who knows so I feel like I might get some insight if I ask through a thread.

In My Career, the game turned me heel ages ago, for... some reason. Anyway, I want to turn face, however nothing I actually do changes my alignment from heel to face. I don't do heelish things during matches, I don't choose the heelish options during interviews, etc. But nothing seems to change it.

Anyone know exactly what I need to do to fix this?

I started as a heel, but once I got in the feud with Rollins, I left him with Ryback to get beat up and then just started answering prideful stuff and become a face. I didn't even wanna be a face but it just happened

Archived