Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I deleted & then reinstalled the game because I was having problems & now all of the caws & alternate attires I downloaded are gone! Is that supposed to happen?

Nope, I'm assuming when it asked "do you want to delete your save data as well" you clicked yes.

As of late I keep getting a black outline on characters in the game. Any fix to this?

I've had it too. If you are on PS4, just close the application

I seem to have that problem every single time I use Darth Maul Balor, I'm assuming it has something to do with the face paint texture since sometimes it's black outline and few rare cases it's been red outlines, slowly consuming everything.

Since yesterday my game keeps crashing whenever i save a caw or edit one.

It never happened before.

But now it crashes.

I edited one caw and everything was okay, but then later i created a new attire for a different caw...when i saved it, the game crashed...its really annoying because i dont know when it will happen again or what i can do about it.

Just bad commentary...

Cole: Tell us about Sting.

*1 sec pause*

Cole: You've been in championship matches with Ric Flair, JBL. Tell us about him.

JBL: Actually I'd like to talk about both competitors.

The commentary in the game is straight up broken, even the biggest fan of the game will tell you that much. It's embarassingly bad.

Just bad commentary...

Cole: Tell us about Sting.

*1 sec pause*

Cole: You've been in championship matches with Ric Flair, JBL. Tell us about him.

JBL: Actually I'd like to talk about both competitors.

The commentary in the game is straight up broken, even the biggest fan of the game will tell you that much. It's embarassingly bad.

An option to switch that shit off (without it affecting other volumes) needs to be included in 2K17. I can't stand JBL in real life, or ingame.

I've also had universe get stuck on the loading screen for my Friday and Saturday custom shows. For some reason the game wants to use the Smackdown Logo and Matchup screen rather than the ones I have designated. My workaround is to go into customize universe, edit calendar and show details, hit accept and then that show will load correctly for me again.

Archived