Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just downloaded this free with XBL, is the token upload thing always broken or is it just today :P

can upload perfectly fine. Downloading stuff that isn't yours is the issue lol.

I've been trying for days but whenever I input a logo token, It just gives me the expired text :(

Anybody else crashing like crazy after making CAW edits?

Yup, now it crashes editing the first attires for me.

Before it was just after making second attires...but now it even crashes with the basic.

Really unacceptable.

Why are WWE games so consistently filled with game breaking glitches.

Community creations search has been jacked up, i found and i think someone else mentioned as well. Type in the name of what you are searching for in EACH OF THE 3 spots and you will actually get normal results.

I actually did that, but still did not work although. I did put in RVD & 6 showed up & the reat was like it was, but then I put ECW, Hogan & Benoit & nothing came up.

Community creations search on some bullshit >:( For example, I'll search for someone like Jeff Hardy and I'll see Braun Strowman as the first result up or *censored*ing Mario and Luigi listed. Tried searching for the new RAW and Smackdown arenas the other day and I get WCW arenas and other bs as the result :facepalm: *Censored* a TNA PPV arena gotta do with RAW or Smackdown?

Community creations search on some bullshit >:( For example, I'll search for someone like Jeff Hardy and I'll see Braun Strowman as the first result up or *censored*ing Mario and Luigi listed. Tried searching for the new RAW and Smackdown arenas the other day and I get WCW arenas and other bs as the result :facepalm: *Censored* a TNA PPV arena gotta do with RAW or Smackdown?

Put whatever you're looking for, like "Jeff Hardy", in all 3 search tags.

Put whatever you're looking for, like "Jeff Hardy", in all 3 search tags.

Did that today. Did not work.

its the game. Last couple weeks had this problem, and just have to restart match.

Its like theres been a secret file scripted on, or something has corrupted from the server?

Last few weeks*

* Community server is destroyed. The one "get around" I had which was put the name of whatever you're looking for in 3 times and it will appear, has been "patched" in the last week? It now deletes the first input, keeping the remaining two and now just randomises. Cannot search the creators content, as it goes to yours.

* Matches seem more bugged than ever. Half the matches I have now, it just gets stuck. Cant touch the other wrestler, or they just stop moving also. Sometimes I can't touch them, then they touch me and it "reactivates" lol.

CAW Creation Suite

* Logo's keep moving on their own. Input where I want it, and it will move up. If I edit somehting, the logo will turn 45 degrees for

some weird reason?

Obviously theres been loads over the past year but as of the last few weeks, the above has been going on non stop. Why they patched a alternate way to get CC to find your results, but not the actual server itself, is weird? No. Its like they don't want you to update the game anymore now, attires, arenas, belts etc, new caws added to actual roster. Just incase it jepordises you buying 2k17, as you see no need? The only way I see it, as weird as it is... Espeically as this has only started happening (the above).

@2K the server is up until 31sr May 2017. So until the day you put it offline, you can't just "leave" it broken, because of a new title. Otherwise it should of been advertised to close on the 10th August 2016.

This isn't moaning. This is analysing experiences based on mine and others on the forum, adding my opinion on the matters.

I addressed all of these things on their Facebook page in response to a sales advert about 2K16. But what baffled me though was that most people responded to me with comments like: "Game is working fine, what u talkin bout?" And "lol your console is broken"

Needless to say, I facepalmed hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Y would I lie I click on it all it does is load and stay on the same screen I can't create oor edit. Anywrestler every thing else creating works it all started after I lost all data

I'm joking lol, what you say to me every post I do. Might have to reinstall. Even though you lost all data, do you still have logos and your mycareer? If so. I'd reinstall.

• 3 weeks later...

I still have yet to see 2K acknowledge or recognize that the community creations search is broken. Not sure if they know or care, but they need to fix this shit.

They won't fix it. They moved on to 2K17 which has the same problem.

Archived