Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

The other day I thought I had figured out the caw edit error glitch by doing tiny little bits at a time and not to mess with the logos too much but these past few days it seems to have wised up to the fact I'm editing my caws and now just the slightest thing buggers it up

I came in to post this as well. Edited one or two successfully a few days ago, and since then I keep getting the bug and the game closes. Doesn't matter if it's downloaded or I created it myself. I wonder if it has anything to do with having the CAW save slots maxed out? I can't remember if I had 100 CAWs when it last worked the other day...

I can't believe they haven't even addressed this since the update was issued in February!

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other day I thought I had figured out the caw edit error glitch by doing tiny little bits at a time and not to mess with the logos too much but these past few days it seems to have wised up to the fact I'm editing my caws and now just the slightest thing buggers it up

I came in to post this as well. Edited one or two successfully a few days ago, and since then I keep getting the bug and the game closes. Doesn't matter if it's downloaded or I created it myself. I wonder if it has anything to do with having the CAW save slots maxed out? I can't remember if I had 100 CAWs when it last worked the other day...

I can't believe they haven't even addressed this since the update was issued in February!

I was having the same problem as well. Whenever I edited a caw the game would crash when I tried to save it. I noticed this glitch first started after I downloaded caws from the CC. My slots were maxed out as well. I deleted most of the CCs and now it works perfectly fine. I can edit with and without logos and the game never crashes anymore. It sucks that I can't use the caws I downloaded, but at least I can edit my caws now. I'm on PS4, by the way so I don't know if this works on Xbox.

I was having the same problem as well. Whenever I edited a caw the game would crash when I tried to save it. I noticed this glitch first started after I downloaded caws from the CC. My slots were maxed out as well. I deleted most of the CCs and now it works perfectly fine. I can edit with and without logos and the game never crashes anymore. It sucks that I can't use the caws I downloaded, but at least I can edit my caws now. I'm on PS4, by the way so I don't know if this works on Xbox.

That kinda makes sense, though I had downloaded alt attires for Enzo and Cass, and Ryder when I set them as alts and managed to save. I'm guessing that's because they didn't have 2 attires, so downloading a CAW with 2 attires may cause the game to crash when editing any of your CAWs.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my game crash about 6 times in the last hour or so, all of which times occurred while in CAW mode. This is *censored*ing BS. Downloaded a bunch of attires and now I can't even save them as attires 'cuz this game keeps *censored*ing crashing :rant:

Hopefully 2K17 doesn't have any major issues like this. Or if it does, hopefully 2K actually does something to fix it.

Holy shit, I was getting pissed during career mode earlier.

Have a match against Bo Dallas. The authority order is "win by DQ"...so obviously Bo needs to hit me with an object or whatever. My manager is Lana. At one point she gets a chair, slides it in the ring. Match continues. Ref removes the chair. Later, I go outside to get the chair, to bring inside, so Bo can take it and get DQ'd. I pick up the chair outside the ring, hit the shoulder button to run...don't hit any strike button. I'm pushing towards the ring, simply to run in the ring. Game glitches, I warp right over to Lana and crack her with the chair. Then I LOSE by DQ...for hitting my own manager. I'm sitting there with my mouth open, like..."wtf".

Then I'm playing the match right after that one. And I'm still pissed from that glitchy mess. This match is against Fandango. Regular old singles match. Match starts off with a brawl outside the ring before the bell rings. Then the match starts for real. I beat on Fandango. My health is yellow from the brawl at the beginning. I beat Fandango a bit more, get ready to finish the match. He does some random move on me and pins me. "No big deal" I think..."I'll just kick out". Well...the kickout area was huge (as it should have been at that point in the match) BUT...the movement of the meter was so slow that it literally never even reached the kickout area...not a single damn time out of the three attempts. I never got a single chance to kick out. Broken piece of shit game, man...

Using CC the last few days on a new sign-in (so no previous logos or anything), and it's been working absolutely beautifully. Uploading logos instantly, downloading each logo within 15 or so seconds. Not sure how much of that is to do with the fact it's a new sign-in..? Probably nothing!

So the search part on CC is now not working. I swear it has slowly been unplayable & I wonder if this is 2K trying to weave us off this game to buy the next.

Same here. Tried to download a caw from a creator I frequently browse only none of their work shows up. Wierd as *Censored*.

Doesn't matter what you type in, random shit pops up regardless. CC is bugged.

Type it in 3 times.. Works for me. Get odd one that's random but that's it.

Also don't type in creator, type wrestler you're after. Keep scrolling until you see the creators name then filter to just theirs. (If you're after more of their work).

Literally downloaded whole ROH roster. Also, once you've downloaded 19 (not 20 I fear it won't work). Go to main menu turn off game then go back on it. When you get to CC 20/20 has been reset.. As I said today, downloaded ROH roster, some of Nxt, their PPV's and belts.. It works.

Archived