Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I've had so many glitches I can't even say how many It's been. but I would show you them if you would like but I would have to get them off of the PS4.

For example I had two people become floppy dead weight beings and they were sliding and it happened in two different ladder matches.

And I got my arm stuck on a Elimination Chamber match I bugged out like crazy for a little tiny bit there at the end but then it ended it happened for as long as two minutes.

Just all these huge things and little things.

Community Creations is really shit for me. Cant make it in 15 seconds without it crashing holy crap.

Are you Xbox One as well? It's like that for me.

Community Creations is really shit for me. Cant make it in 15 seconds without it crashing holy crap.

Yeah its really bad. The worst ive ever experienced and its just not improving.

I finally managed to download TopDog's AJ Styles last night, but the network is really bad.

Yeah its really bad. The worst ive ever experienced and its just not improving.

I finally managed to download TopDog's AJ Styles last night, but the network is really bad.

Yeah it took me like 12 tries to grab a Seth Rollins the other day. Its ridiculous i had to act super fast before it kicked me out.

What i've found with Xbox is there's a very small window of opportunity for CC, and when you catch it, it works fantastic. But 80% of the time, you trip at a certain stage.

Worst is when you sit there for literally minutes, then it times out. So awful. Can't believe we pay so much money for such a shoddy service. Same every year, too.

What i've found with Xbox is there's a very small window of opportunity for CC, and when you catch it, it works fantastic. But 80% of the time, you trip at a certain stage.

Worst is when you sit there for literally minutes, then it times out. So awful. Can't believe we pay so much money for such a shoddy service. Same every year, too.

Yeah it's ridiculous. Been trying to get even one caw to download from CC and it freezes the game every time. Having community creations on xbox is basically a useless service at this point, how is something like this not taken care of after a year?

Custom diva/womens belts seem to be bugged, and are set farther back on the model than they're supposed to be.

I'm having the same problem

Good to know i'm not the only one.

Could anyone else chime in on this? I'd like to know if FettyWok and I are the only once experiencing it.

So I was in the process of deleting my entire alt. attires and downloaded cc's with the view to making some new ones and just overall having a tidy up of the Superstars I had downloaded when they all disappeared from the 100 list but I can still select some of them at the character selection screen!! Are they actually gone or is there a way to do an entire delete? Also when I do create something it doesn't appear on the 100 list right away, not until I create or download something else.. help me this games so freaking broken!!!

When it times out. (If the red bar doesn't go up first ten seconds, i know it's gonna time out). So instead of waiting I just go to settings untick and retick internet connection (ps4 this is) and click back to the game, will say connection lost and then try again. (Instead of waiting ten mins and can't do fyck all).

Well...things like this count, right?

Have you tried reducing the AI Weapon Reversal slider in Options?

Not that you should have to..

It's not a reversal. when you grapple someone with a weapon, you take the weapon from them. This is just a case of whoever doesn't have the bat being faster to the draw than the one who does.

i used a caw i downloaded the first week of release and forgot about. HIs face paint was fine in the selection pic, but in the match it was green. Did the logo corrupt?

Is the paint pure white or a kind of egg-shell white? I ask because sometimes colors seem to change depending on the lighting in the game. For instance, my main caw has some blonde in his hair, but it looks blue and green during his entrance due to the lighting.

i used a caw i downloaded the first week of release and forgot about. HIs face paint was fine in the selection pic, but in the match it was green. Did the logo corrupt?

Is the paint pure white or a kind of egg-shell white? I ask because sometimes colors seem to change depending on the lighting in the game. For instance, my main caw has some blonde in his hair, but it looks blue and green during his entrance due to the lighting.

it's LOD Hawk. Should be his regular paint, but when the model appears in game where the paint logo should be is just a green. It isnt like the image itself is correct, jits just all green where the correct paint/logo it should be

The other day I thought I had figured out the caw edit error glitch by doing tiny little bits at a time and not to mess with the logos too much but these past few days it seems to have wised up to the fact I'm editing my caws and now just the slightest thing buggers it up

Archived