Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to *censored*ing patch this *censored*ing superstar studios crashing shit.

You're wasting your breath, dude. This has been an issue since Febuary, and hasn't even been addressed by 2K. So we're stuck with this shit until 2K17 hits the shelves.

They better *censored*ing fix it for that game, that's for damn sure.

On the PS4 which I bought and downloaded the game from play station store consistently crashes either during editing a caw I downloaded or playing in universe mode. When playing the universe mode I created it will being the loading screen of the match and just freeze every time. I have talked with both 2k and playstation and they told me to basically wipe my whole playstation like it was new which I have twice now and still issues with just this game. Its extremely frustrating.

They need to *censored*ing patch this *censored*ing superstar studios crashing shit.

You're wasting your breath, dude. This has been an issue since Febuary, and hasn't even been addressed by 2K. So we're stuck with this shit until 2K17 hits the shelves.

Been an issue since either October or November actually which is sad.

Hmm.. only started being an issue with me since Feb lol. Either way, how the *Censored* didn't they get the memo? Sheesh.

Hmm.. only started being an issue with me since Feb lol. Either way, how the *Censored* didn't they get the memo? Sheesh.

I know right? Such a big glitch. I don't think there has ever been a worse bug in the series IMO.

I know right? Such a big glitch. I don't think there has ever been a worse bug in the series IMO.

Previous games before 2K would crash fairly randomly without triggers. At least this one has an identifiable cause.

I downloaded a CAW into my #86 slot but when I go to check it the slot says empty. If I go to character selection, the CAW shows up there anyway. ???

When you go to check it in caw mode, are you checking under default or custom superstars? default has them in the slots you downloaded them to, custom superstars puts them in alphabetical order.

Anyone else have a problem where universe mode randomly changes what shows a superstar is on?

if it's usually a caw. Apparently have to go in to the edit superstar personal information and make sure affiliate universe show is ones you want them on. Otherwise can glitch and delete.

Try redownloading them....worked for me

You mean re-downloading just the alt. attires or un-install the game and re-download the patch?

Sorry, I just downloaded the attires again

Thanks! This fixed the problem.

Great! I dont know why it works, but whatever fixes it.

Archived