Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I just finished Showcase and watched every videos & photos and they keep coming back as ''new content'' preventing me to unlock the trophy. What do I do?

Do I have to delete my save file and restart all over again?

No it's a glitch 2K never fixed so no one will ever unlock that trophy.

So I've noticed that whenever someone does a move that involves bouncing off the ropes, there's a chance the person (or AI) will run in circles before hitting the move. Hasn't happened to me too much before however I recently encountered this bug and it lasted longer than usual. Here's a video if you're not sure what I'm talking about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IosCDk0l-VE

Apologies if this was already brought up before by the way.

Lmao I wish I've gotten that before. Closest I've gotten is them running to the wrong ropes. Or when they miss and the opponent just stays in that state.

Huh, that it was a common thing... guess not. And yeah, this game doesn't feel finished.

So another bug I noticed is I can't find Pele Kick 1 when creating a move-set. Was remaking my MyCareer CAW and took a video going through his move-set and 1 of his strong strikes is Pele Kick 1... but it's not listed anymore. Even now, I'm editing his move-set through MyCareer mode and he still has it, I can even see the animation but it's not there anymore. Anyone else having this issue?

I've had it a couple more times than I've liked, it might have to do with created attires using that facepaint glitch but I'm not 100% sure.

This is definitely an old one but I haven't found a fix for it yet.

Finishing a Universe mode match and either heading to the next match or exiting to the menu and the game crashes, bringing you to to the PS4 homepage.

universe mode prob.

can not take some superstars for rivals tyson kidd,harper,rowan,christian..+3-4 more...

when i put those in title matches example manual booking of tag title match and harper and rowan are winning the title

the tag titles are not useable for rivals anymore...

they are on the right show and non of em is hurt

at auto booking of rivals tyson kidd was booking by the universe in a title rivaly but he is still not selectable for me

Is the lionsault bugged? Every time I use it, even as a regular move and not a finisher, I get the win without my opponent kicking out.

Is the lionsault bugged? Every time I use it, even as a regular move and not a finisher, I get the win without my opponent kicking out.

works well with me.

the *censored*ing crashes during/after editing CAWs & attires needs to be fixed on a patch or at least for next *censored*ing game. I also often had a crash after a universe match, usually ones that involved a custom championship, rivalries, and custom arenas.

Commentary is so *censored*ing out of date and stale. Talk about Rollins, Ambrose etc, is if they're still in the Sheild for starters. Anyone, they basically have a "bright future ahead". Even if it's sting. Talk about different locations when you're somewhere else. Moan you're doing a move over and over again, when you've just punched them twice. There's a lot more just can't think. Needs to be sorted!

I was so happy to see they fixed elimination chamber match. For 10minutes no bug at the edge of the chamber but then things got familiar when jbl and dustin rhodes got trapped at elimination chamber pod. Ddp somehow saved dustin and regreted it right away when he pinned him right after. Then dustin tried to save jbl but somehow both of them eacaped the chamber and ended the match on the outside. Still fun match but i really hope they fix it for 2k17 cause this chamber matches can get really interesting. Also wish you could choose how long does it take to get another wrestler out because right now is just to quick.

They have, Bray's current and old tron both work last I checked. But I personally use last year's tron since with the new one, there's an awkward gap til you actually see them come out.

Have they fixed the trio Wyatt Family entrance yet?

Only if you put Bray in the first position with Rowan in the second and Luke in the third but then Rowan and Harper's entrance is reversed. Personally, I kept Harper and Rowan as a tag team and then created a separate Wyatt family with Bray, Braun and Bram

Archived