Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

Every time I do the Austin running elbow drop with my caw, can't touch the opponent until he gets up. All I can do is pin him.

Mycareer - the automatic booking is just terrible. Ppv's are just based on what title division you're in. So if you're in us league, the main event can be Darren Young V Bo Dallas. Whilst in superstars the same week, matches will be Ambrose v Rollins etc.. (All the big names). And this in in the first year, re done Mycareer literally just left NXT.

Needs sorting. And take *censored*ing Batista out most annoying out of em all..

And.. More variance of matches in Mycareer. I've never had even a cage match on it..

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Kevin Owens I downloaded kept crashing my game, but I deleted the second attire it had and then it worked. :D Good to know now why it kept doing that, that explains now why most upload caws with just one attire.

In the Showcase match between Savage and Roberts, I had both wrestlers not have their life bar things or stamina not go up, as well as the entire HUD except for the pictures not showing up. Savage immediately flopped onto the ground and after two punches, he flopped again. The game crashed.

They fixed where titles now appear inside of jackets on alt. attires, at least it does with a Balor attire I used.

Samoa Joe still doesn't have a towel with an alt. attire until it magically appears when he enters the ring.

Doesn't work for Tyson.

They fixed where titles now appear inside of jackets on alt. attires, at least it does with a Balor attire I used.

Samoa Joe still doesn't have a towel with an alt. attire until it magically appears when he enters the ring.

Doesn't work for Tyson.

I just figured out it doesn't work with all jackets because I downloaded another Balor attire with a different jacket & the title was on the outside of it.

Doesn't work for Tyson.

I just figured out it doesn't work with all jackets because I downloaded another Balor attire with a different jacket & the title was on the outside of it.

Dunno if that's worse or better for me lol. Thanks for the info tho!

not sure if a glitch or what happened but i lost a NXT title match to Balor in MyCareer but Owens is somehow champion. :huh: wtf?

yeah it's all like that now. Lost WWE championship to rock, Brock Lesnar was champion.. Tag championship to Luke Harper and Erik Rowan, went straight back to prime time players.. *censored*ing stupid, takes away authenticity of it all...

Found a bug in universe: if I boot up my ps4 and load up universe, when I click on a show made up entirely of dlc arena (eg summerslam arena with summerslam match up plate, replay logo ect) it goes to a smackdown load screen (instead of chosen arena) and once the load bar disappears it stays on the smackdown load screen until you close down the game!! If I edit show and save will work fine until I turn off ps4, then will do the same next time I turn on ps4!!

Has moving up in the rankings in MyCareer been a lot slower for anyone else lately?

Also, I know the trophy says you just gotta participate at the Big Four PPVs, but do I have to win at them too? Cause I proposely dropped the tag titles at the Royal Rumble a while back lol.

Never noticed the joes missing kickpads. I am having tons of crashing issues, both with edited superstars and originals. It is definitely became a bigger issue in the last week or so. Anytime in try to give a diva alundra blayzes boot, it crashed as well. Very annoying.

They don't have to though, seeing that they can alter the page number in the website link in their browser. That's how I jump ahead in a topic on mobile.

It's not a big deal.
You are right :). I just didn't know if people were aware .

Archived