Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're u close to him

OT As a heel in caterer mod my,manger got in,the ropes to,distract the opponent I dropkick my opponent and he ran into her getting dq

Nah, I was still in the ring looking for Zeb...was wondering if he'd magically appeared at ringside and then, BOOM...Fandango kicked her in the head, haha! I'll probably work it into the storyline somehow, have her start managing John Morrison or someone and get a nice lower-card rivalry going.

Whenever I run towards a referee, they fall down. Every time.

Not a glitch, works based on weight class. Small people can't do it but normal to bigger people can.

For me, that happens with everyone.

Anyway, I found another good one. I was testing the Smackdown 99 arena by playing Steve Austin 03 and Rock 03 vs Taker 99 and Trips 01 with Paul Bearer. Because it's a tag team match (I guess) Paul didn't do his normal entrance with retro Taker, and he didn't just walk to the ring with him either. No, he started having a seizure between two of the arches.

In showcase I've got as far as Austin vs. Rock X7 and after the entrances it just freezes and sound cuts out after a couple of seconds. The screen isn't totally black as I can see them in their respective corners but pressing the PS button doesn't bring up the home screen so just have to turn off the system. Just keeps happening. Any help?

PS3 btw

The rivalry bug is back again. Any rivalry I try to create manually sets to start almost a year later. Nothing that starts in a soon timeframe. I was told to turn off autorivalries and that worked for a short time but now the year away bug is back

Is the Matte material not working for anyone else?

It shows up in caw mode different than it does in game due to lighting. It sucks, cause matte looked SO good on my edge caw, but sucked in game.

Is the Matte material not working for anyone else?

It shows up in caw mode different than it does in game due to lighting. It sucks, cause matte looked SO good on my edge caw, but sucked in game.

In my game, I made the Summerslam 2015 attire for New Day and made them ''Matte'' material but when I do a match, their attire look like it reverted back to the ''Default'' material. Doesn't look like a lightning case in my game.

I switched to ''Metallic'' for now.

On last gen you can't punch/kick someone onto the ropes you have to manually grapple them and put them on the ropes, same with the turnbuckle, I have managed to knock them I to the turnbuckle once or twice more by luck than skill, why is this broken after being OK in every other game?

Giving adam rose an alternate gets rid of the rosebuds in his entrance.

It's not a glitch. It's two completkey different entrances.
An alt attire changes his entrance?
That and multi-man matches.

It's to avoid coalition of in-game objects (models).

It was the same thing last year.

Archived